Iran threatens to kill Trump and enrich Uranium, what will be Biden's response

It’s just headaches…they can take some aspirin or Aleve…

That is sarcasm. What do you suggest Biden really do? Do you think going back to an agreement where sanctions are relieved, which means money go back to funding terrorism as Kerry himself admitted? Where military bases are off limits and you have to get the approval of Iran to check out.any of their nuclear facilities with 24 days notice, instead of no notice any time anywhere inspection? . After 2030 no limits at all? Why not go back to what Clinton, Bush and pre 2015 was demanding, no uranium enrichment at all?

1 Like

The deal predates Trump so it doesn’t really matter what Trump wanted - the treaty was made before Trump came along. I’m not sure why you think Trump’s desires are binding in any way. Nobody agreed to them. Trump pulled out of the treaty giving Iran no motivation to keep to the treaty themselves.

You beat me to it!
:blush:

1 Like

Strong Reagan who traded arms for hostages?

They have repeatedly started their parliament with “Death to America and Israel” and it is the correct translation. Even the so-called former moderate president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani who ran against and lost to the more hardline Ahmadinejad stated and I quote “Israel is a one bomb country” meaning they only need one bomb for the Israel question,

Not sure when people are going to start taking them at the word instead of supplying them excuses.

4 Likes

If the Iranians thought Trump would have a second term, I doubt they’d be posturing like this.

They are literally saying they can get away with murder. I doubt they fear any repercussions from a Biden administration.

Trump still has time to put them in their place.

1 Like

It’s not sarcasm.

It’s a realistic assessment of what happened.

Trump pulled out of the deal, offered nothing in its place but threats, and yet people are acting all surprised that Iran stopped abiding by the deal.

What did you expect to happen?

Yeah, and do remember the Iran-Contra illegal deal?

how specifically could he “put them in their place”?

Take a look at the history of his Presidency for clues.

i want specifics?
attack their leadership?
bomb them?

theres pretty much nothing trump can do that wouldnt result in war

I don’t mind any of the above. :woman_shrugging:

Get it over and done with. That way, Biden doesn’t have to bumble it.

Long way of saying ‘no, don’t have an original transcript’.

So they weren’t a threat a year ago but they’re a threat now? Pick a lane.

As if they were ever going to abide by it.

We did.

Who was President a year ago and who will be President a year from now.

You don’t see any cause and effect in leadership?

so we attack irans leadership.

and iran retaliates wither by attacking israel or a US city.
it really wouldnt be all that hard for iran to attack a us city. especially if we had already attacked them .

What Libs don’t understand, mostly because they’re atheists, is that evil is real. You guys always always always blame America. One of the things that Reagan and Trump understood is that you can’t deal with fanatics. You Libs ALWAYS want to believe that countries that hate us do so because we’re just not nice. We’re not nice to them, were just greedy, selfish imperialists out to screw the world over. As a result, it’s ALWAYS America that has to pay in some way shape or form to ANYONE AND EVERYONE that has any grievance against us.

Iran calls us “THE GREAT SATAN.” Do you not understand that? Do you not understand that their RELIGION calls for them to kill everyone that disagrees with them and that as we are SATAN to them, they hate us especially? Around the world their fanatics will publicly behead people, and yet, you Libs want us to trust and be nice to them.

The one and only thing that bullies and fanatics respond to is force. That’s it. Somebody bigger has to knock them on their asses time and again until they stop warring. The moment someone bigger let’s them up, they go right back to war.
Trump was bigger. Come January 21st, they’ll be back because they know what a weak, feckless, appeasing, surrender puppet Biden is.

2 Likes

Blah blah blah. Trump is a bully and a coward. Remember when he said he would retaliate against Iran if they attacked us and then did nothing after they attacked us? That’s considered strength in Bizarro world I guess, where Trump’s supporters reside. Meanwhile, the rest of us see the conman for exactly what he is and has always been and why none of his supporters can be taken seriously.