Iran threatens NYC

Did you not pay attention to the OP? They said that they would “use nuclear missiles to turn NY into hellish ruins”.

Tell us old wise one what and who was forcing us to send it to them?

obama

1 Like

Well, if Iran said that then you can take it to the bank they wouldn’t do anything underhanded like using an un-anounced delivery system. I’m sure they will keep us updated as to their intent.

1 Like

It was Lee Harvy Oswald’s gun as well, should we have given it back to him.

um. no we didnt.

do you pay attention to anything besides msnbc?

…and would those missiles be detected along their way, destroyed and Iran eliminated off of the face of the earth in return? Do you believe that’s the greater possibility? The question though is, what is actually motivating this? Do you think it could be the perceived weakness of the US with the mumbling, fumbling, bumbling idiot in the WH?

1 Like

Nah, only Democrats give plans to the enemy in advance. Wouldn’t be nice or fair if we did things in secret you know…

2 Likes

So let’s see… Law enforcement agencies can confiscate peoples property for committing crimes here in the US and that’s ok, but the government can’t freeze and seize the property of hostile governments that commit crimes against the US or its citizens??

And we MUST play nice and return such property to our enemies??

Who the hell makes up these stupid rules anyway?

Well, you’ve been claiming this for more than a decade and we haven’t so

I’m sure the three thousand year old Persian culture is just going to commit suicide for no reason. They’re known for that, that’s why they’ve lasted since they were still building pyramids in Egypt.

the stupid left and democrats

we just “had” to give it to them because we had been holding it for them since the 1970’s.

they love giving billions to corrupt foreign nations

(granted many stupid republicans do too)

they became a radical theocracy at hard odds with the modern world only recently

if it werent for oil the whole region would still just be known for flying carpets and magic lamps

Did they also threaten to load it onto a propeller-drive plane, fly it across the ocean, and drop it on our heads?

:rofl:

3 Likes

then go and find where i’ve said it. good luck mr phelps

Witness the whole Nancy Pelosi trip to Taiwan.

2 Likes

Crack a history, just once, just in this case, I beg you.

Or go look at a topographical map of Iran and then see why virtually no one in multiple millennia has been particularly keen on a ground invasion of the Persian heartland.

feel free to dispute what i said with facts

thanks

Okay. Persia/Iran has never shown the slightest inclination to commit cultural suicide for no reason, not once in three thousand years. And since the mullahs took over, they have invaded no one. They, like, give money and training to Hizballah and Assad in Syria because they’re fellow Shiites.

And why should they? America helpfully destroyed the only country that could stop them from becoming the strongest power in the Middle East and put the pro-Iranian Iraqi Shia in charge of the government. Iraq is now Iran’s closest ally, thanks to us.

false

you really should learn something about iraqi shia before you decide to type.

al Sistani who represents the majority of Iraqi shia, is opposed to Iran and opposed to clerics being involved in government

even al sadr, who hid in Iran opposes the Iranian clerics.