Iran issues interpol arrest notice for trump

Did I miss their trial and convictions?

Nice to know whose side your on.

Never had a doubt.

2 Likes

We don’t typically try dead men.

1 Like

Then he was an alleged terrorist.

No, Solemani was definitely one of the most prolific international terrorists of all time whether we tried him for it or not.

Not the way our constitution works. Which isn’t me saying he wasn’t one. Legally and constitutionally he was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

If there’s one thing you can count on leftists for, it’s their support for islamic extremists.

6 Likes

Well yes that’s how it works, he was a legitimate military target, we don’t have to capture terrorists and try them here.

“Innocent until proven guilty” only means the state has to make it’s case to find you guilty instead of us having to prove our innocence in court.

It means nothing anywhere else.

He was a terrorist and he was properly killed for it.

2 Likes

Not a US citizen.Iran responsible for deaths of more than 600 American troops in Iraq | Washington Examiner

“In Iraq, I can announce today, based on declassified U.S. military reports, that Iran is responsible for the deaths of at least 608 American service members,” Brian Hook, U.S. Special Representative for Iran, said during a State Department briefing Tuesday. A Pentagon spokesman told the Washington Examiner the number of troops killed is “at least 603.” “In Iraq, I can announce today, based on declassified U.S. military reports, that Iran is responsible for the deaths of at least 608 American service members,” Brian Hook, U.S. Special Representative for Iran, said during a State Department briefing Tuesday. A Pentagon spokesman told the Washington Examiner the number of troops killed is “at least 603.”
Qassem Soleimani was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers | Washington Examiner

Iran increased its influence and footing in Iraq following the Obama administration’s military withdrawal from the country and the subsequent invasion by the Islamic State, with Iran backing Shiite militias influenced and often directed by Soleimani to fill the power void, and Iran received a much-needed influx of billions in cash as a result of the [Iran nuclear deal,]

(Trump declares Iran sanctions will be tightened to counter its 'bloodlust' | Washington Examiner) which the U.S. has since left.

Senior administration officials said that the Trump administration believed Soleimani was the true Iranian foreign minister, not Javad Zarif.

“The IRGC is the Iranian government’s primary means of directing and implementing its global terrorist campaign,” Trump said.

The Revolutionary Guard, along with its specialized Quds Force, supports terrorists around the world, carries out cyberattacks and assassinations, funds illicit missile development, and wields huge influence both inside the country and around the region. It also plays an integral role in funding, training, and guiding Iran’s global proxies — including Hezbollah in Lebanon, Shiite militias in Iraq, and the Houthis in Yemen — and in propping up Bashar Assad in Syria.

That is why, not a US citizen, the deaths pointed to him as a leader of the terrorist attacks. BTW, killing of US troops a byproduct of the nuclear deal

So either agree to an extremely favorable deal to us, or we’ll kill your troops? Ok then.

Will Biden extradite Trump to Iran to stand trial?

I think they got both. They got the extrmely favorable deal, got uranium delivered to them, and got money from us to help kill more of us, they got the best of both worlds, not so good for us.

You mean Iran and Al Quida right?

Lets see. Do I support the United States or the Religious dictators of Iran. That is a hard one.