Iowa Passes Make Sense Legislation

Wait a minute you are trying to skirt the detail of guys competing in women’s events.

I do every day and…gladly put my resources where my mouth is. These children sir, are our future.

4 Likes

Its all good we understand real women don’t matter with libs. Men competing in women’s events should be a problem.

3 Likes

Do you truly believe they are such snowflakes?

“Oooh they let a trans woman compete and I finished second instead of first. My life is ruined FOREVER!”

You want to be taken seriously and have a serious discussion about what many will agree is an issue?

Then enough with the “This is The Worst Travesty To Ever Have Happened In History Anywhere” nonsense.

It’s really not that difficult.

1 Like

Niche moral panic.

So I take it you are for allowing men to compete in women’s sports?

1 Like

Not at all. I’m an adult. I’d rather this not turn into a trans-bashing thread.

1 Like

I think these children have a higher percentage of their eggs in one basket and that this is very, very important to them. As they develop into adults, then…not so much. They aren’t adults yet so as children, whom you choose to label “snowflakes”, their maturity level is less and yes…I believe it can have a negative impact on their life. Now flip this around and if it shouldn’t mean that much to them, then that applies to this male child desiring to be a female doesn’t it? So then I have to ask, if there are going to be some who are hurt in all of this, why would you choose to sacrifice the hundreds of thousands for the few?

Man… I remember when Mack Beggs was the concern of the day.

Just like what Abbot is trying to do in Texas… ■■■■■■■■ on trans kids while using the excuse of protecting the women is such a old play that it is very predictable.

It should be used to scare up votes while they can… because the window
of ■■■■■■■■ on trans kids is closing just like it closed on ■■■■■■■■ on gay people.

Dude I asked a simple yes or no question. Are you for or against men competing in women’s sports? Instead I get lib gibberish. If you want to debate gay rights go make a thread.

8 Likes

“Bashing”

Much better it be a “trans” imposition thread?

What does Texas have to do with you?

It is a niche moral panic.

Some of this was pushed by this opinion piece by runner Ainsley Erzen.

In it she argues that if she had to run against a biological male she would likely lose.

But here is the really weird thing about her opinion piece. She has never raced against a trans teen. It is an imaginary concern.

A niche moral panic.

They need to scare up votes on it while they can.

…more like niche, immoral cruelty and ignorance.

2 Likes

I was responding to one particular post.

Less than 2% of teens are trans.

I don’t know what the percentage of them pursue sports but it isn’t that huge of a number.

Wedge issue… niche moral panic… all for votes.

They should get them while people are willing to ■■■■ on trans teens… they probably have 4 or 5 election cycles left.

It is not imaginary. In her case, it may as yet be unproven-not the same thing at all.

Are we going to evaluate case by case now?

“It’s OK for this trans to race against these girls because he can’t win!”

Policy is made on trends, not cases. And the trend is trans win.

That was a poor effort, but you managed to get “niche” in there.

New product out of the Prog Random Response Generator.

Once again you, commenting on children and young people. Probably never were in competitive sports either. Tsk, tsk.

4 Likes

One particular picture. Of a transsexual.

Some of us are still trying to have coffee. :rofl:

5 Likes

I wonder if it is intentional.