Iowa (not) Tonight: Predictions

8 year difference and difference in parties is like comparing apples to oranges.

didn’t seem to effect Santorums will to run. Whether or not it had an effect on the contest at all is unknowable/ Who knows what effect a Santorum win would have had in NH and SC? It didn’t happen that way, so "knowing " what effect it may have had is basically unknowable. That however was due to a very close count, not due to incompetence.

Many, many times the simplest explanation is the accurate one. Since you were watching CNN you know that the person had said he was on hold for about an hour. The person on the other end of the line and said hello; there was no response. As I am sure you are aware it is completely reasonable for that person to hang up given there was no response.

That is not going to work with me. My country has preferential voting in our lower houses and proportional representation in our federal government upper house.

Re read it.

On hold for an hour. Then giving results and they hung up on him.

He stayed on CNN’s air as he began to report his county’s results.

That’s when the hotline went dead.

“They hung up on me,” he said.

He started giving his county’s results and the line went dead/they hung up on him.

Yep, completely reasonable having no response…
Being hung up on after an hour…the simple reason is the usual and expected total Democrat incompetence.

1 Like

He did not started given them the results. He was still talking to CNN at the time he was hung up on.

Really?

What part of he stayed on the air as he STARTED GIVING THEM THE COUNTY resuts do you not understand?

Then the line went dead.

After being on hold a ■■■■■■■ hour.
After the app failed in trying to report the numbers.

Leave it to the Dem’s for complete and total failure.

I am not trying to defend what is happening but to construct a conspiracy about the hanging up is just not sustainable.

so what?

Reporting facts as they happen live on the air is a conspiracy theory?

what conspiracy?

to liberals, facts are a conspiracy. they ruin the narrative

There are two distinct and separate points. He was talking to CNN then the line went dead. He had not started giving the results. The suggestion he was hung up on because he was talking to CNN is not sustainable.

You can criticise justifiably the failings of the process without needing to resort to a false conspiracy theory.

And since you were watching CNN you would have heard what Rick Santorum said about the 2012 Republican primary in Iowa and what the impact on his campaign the incorrect reporting that Romney had won the Iowa primary.

So what indeed; another false narrative based on a complete lack of understanding of preferential voting.

Never suggested he was hung up on due to talking to CNN. The CNN article clearly states that he started reporting in his county results and the line went dead.
No conspiracy, just facts from CNN.

I have given NO conspiracy threory’s. Only facts. The App failed. Back up plan of calling in the results failed. What conspiracy other than utter failure have I said?

Not watching CNN or anything else. I’m watching Foxnews and CNN webpages.

No, a conspiracy theory that the person hung up on the person reporting the results because he was chatting to CNN.

Ah so you didn’t actually hear the CNN employee ask whether they could listen in and the line was dead at that point in time?

I am going with what they are reporting on their web page.

Did they report their own story wrong?

preferential voting causes incompetence?

well, yah, you got a point!