Introduction Thread, Welcome New Posters!

Welcome to the forum!!!

1 Like

Hello there,

I logged in for the first time in quite a while, made a couple of replies, and then upon returning was welcomed to an error saying my account (adroit) was suspended for ā€œMultiple Accounts.ā€

Seeing how Iā€™ve been a long time member (OG boards since 2007), Iā€™m obviously not some multi-account person. The confusion is likely from the fact that all of the mobile devices in my family have a parental monitoring software on it now that our kids are starting to get older and this includes data being filtered through that serviceā€™s proxy for monitoring. Iā€™m sure itā€™s the presence of this proxy that put up the red flags.

Could a kind admin please unsuspend my account?

Thank you,

adroit

See? Once those jaws lock onto stupid, they donā€™t unlock. :rofl:

4 Likes

I see itā€™s the Mamaā€™s basement vpn excuse. Lie with a touch of honesty. Very nice.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll bet that crow tastes like crap. Serves a dummy right for treating the new mod staff like they were stupid. Good riddance. :rofl:

3 Likes

Have yā€™all ever heard of apple private relay?

Also Proxy or VPN is a very real thing. Itā€™s way banning by IP doesnā€™t really work all that well. Or banning a whole IP range like yā€™all use to do.

Careful, the floors are getting slippery with BS. :rofl:

4 Likes

Itā€™s a pile up now. Just one more and itā€™s the whole murder. :rofl:

3 Likes

You have absolutely no idea.

2 Likes

The phishing expedition is underway. :wink:

2 Likes

They really do fall all over themselves just to expose themselves. Friends of Paul Pelosi?

3 Likes

Alright now, stop!

Hammer time.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s one thatā€™s attempted to speak while cover his tracks like three times now that Iā€™ve seen. Letā€™s see what heā€™s got to sayšŸ¤£

2 Likes

Awww, he got shy. :frowning:

2 Likes

Sometimes I try to convince my wife to join the forums, but she wants nothing to do with it. But if that were to change, I get the feeling since weā€™d come from the same IP that it would be assumed she was a poe and both of our accounts would be blocked.

I think it would be fine, as long as yā€™all are honest and say, ā€œfallenturtle is my husbandā€ or ā€œshe is my wife.ā€

I do wonder what the mods would say.

Maybe Iā€™m a negative Nelly, but I suspect they would accuse me of lying.

1 Like

I may be remembering wrong, but have not there been husband/wife duo members here in the past?

2 Likes

Yes, and one used the others account when either were banned. Didnā€™t work from what I recall. The husband was banned a lot.

4 Likes

But not for having multiple accounts on one IP, right?