Interesting Legal Question Here In Texas

I will endeavor to always defer to your expert opinion on everything in the future.

You good @WuWei. We gotta outfox the liberalism.

It’s a criminal act to use a public office in such a manner in this state and the penalties are very severe including prison time, damages, and hefty fines.

https://saputo.law/criminal-law/texas/official-oppression/#:~:text=Official%20Oppression.%20The%20Official%20Oppression%20crime%20in%20the,someone%20their%20rights%2C%20sexually%20harass%20or%20mistreat%20someone.

These are just democrats taking advantage of the virus to push a political agenda.

1 Like

I am a liberal.

I am not so sure. You have a lot of common sense. I think you think outside the box.

Maybe you should read the legal citations above and the article in this OP.

Still waiting on those citations where a Superintendent has ever been prosecuted for opening schools or keeping them open during an outbreak.

Since you now claim to be a lawyer I’m sure you have some at your fingertips.

I think I need to retrain on stopped, assessed and decided. That would help. I’ll work on it.

In the meantime, I’ll just let you, the SMEOE give me my opinion.

I am a John F Kennedy democrat which is more of a conservative independent today. I have known you for a while and see your common sense. We all get wrapped around the axel on occasion.

My problem is I don’t know how to defer to expertise.

At least no one has taken away our right to have opinions. Some are stronger than others. I was watching national geographic wolves of Yellowstone. That was really good.

Ha, you know… You were a good operator.

What I believe we gotta do now is reboot alpha male traits and get things done. The only easy day was yesterday. We been living in the crazy ■■■■ if today for several months. One of my friends owns an art gallery in a very liberal city. They opened before anyone else did and are just fine. I go shopping, been out to eat, when they started allowing it, and like to eat burgers in fast food parking lots

I take massive vitamins and try to get in the sun as much as possible to build my immune system. And I am not going to pull a CNN meltdown.

Is what I am not.

1 Like

I like Trump because I understand him… . He is more of a Democrat than any dimocrat. And he is conservative too. He is an alpha male which drives the metro males and sissys crazy. He understands we gotta move on.

I am glad our COVID-19 death rate is lower than anticipated. Right now us older folks need to be careful. But not be cowering with fear. Young folks are much more relilent and need to be moving on with school. We gotta give metro malism and sissyism the royal salute.

1 Like

This guy doesn’t give a ■■■■ about silly ■■■■■

123806646-288-k331095

1 Like

Oh German studies indicate that kids will be ok.

1 Like

Yep Bos’un gone crazy again. Send those kids back to school. Let’s protect everyone from Frivolous litigation.

1 Like

Unfortunately common sense is long dead.

Maybe lighting one’s hair on fire rather than have rational thoughts would be more “fun”
Liberalism is a pleasure palace of emotion.

1 Like

Well -I can promise you they did not get it from a student.

The school and class they were teacher was 100% virtual learning. The teachers on their own decided to do their virtual classes together.

So, it is my fault and yours. The guilt we have to carry.

2 Likes