Interesting candidate for Oregon Governor race

Ex-Dem turned Independent. Betsy Johnson doesn’t pull punches.

Increasingly, voters are getting attracted to politicians who cast tact aside. (Trump made that approach politically viable with grassroot voters.)

So here we have a candidate who has taken the Portland moniker of “City of Roses” and changed it to “City of Roaches” because of how trashed that city is now. Crime. Tent cities. Garbage piles.

She has labeled one of her opponents, Tina Kotek, as “Tent City Tina”.

Rarely do independents prevail – especially at levels as high as Governor. But I see her making a lot of impact in this race.

3 Likes

Now let’s see what Portlanders want and vote for?

1 Like

We know what they will vote for. Possibly the most extreme woke libs in the country.

Guess why?

1 Like

I am tired of all the stupid idiotic name calling. How edgy she must be thinking up a name like that. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Personally, I am too…

My interest is in what a candidate stands for, endorses, and plans to do.

But we live in a twitter-style culture now. Too many people seem attracted to edginess in a candidate now. Thus my initial statement: “Increasingly, voters are getting attracted to politicians who cast tact aside.”

1 Like

I’m attracted to candidates who are conservative and support conservative policies as compared to woke lib policies.

Portland is about woke lib as it gets so we know who will Not win that race.

millions of monkey pox ballots will be found at the last minute…

(pick your election)

3 Likes

You can thank the grooming of low-information voters the last few decades for this. Their attention span barely allows them to read 4 word headlines.

1 Like

I wish there was some way to make these unhinged leftist voters actually pay for their choices. They keep voting for the commies because they know the state, feds, or their parents will bail them out and they won’t have to suffer. Let it turn into Pyongyang for a couple of years with no option of moving out and they’ll change their tunes.

1 Like

The race in question is for Governor. Not mayor of Portland.

But yes, Portland has a huge voter pool that is tough to counterbalance in the rest of the state.

The state is lib overall.

Great Points! :clap: :clap:

1 Like