Integrity Above All

The United States of America 2021.

Has never been better.

Allan

The trick is…They put their opinion out there as fact, then when called on it…They say, “It’s just my opinion”. Bernie Golderg called that out perfectly in an interview with either O’reilly or Hannity…I’ve been trying to find a clip of the interview.

…sounds like how a judge ruled on Rachel Maddow?

Tucker Carlson ring a bell?

And in the real world people pay as little taxes as possible, hiring expensive accountants to help them.

Even doing that, I pride myself in generating taxes for my country and in applying that mindset, my piece is more than I care to eat. That’s the funny thing about it…when one realizes how hard it was to earn it, spending it becomes even harder. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Welcome.

What is “Absolute Truth”?

1 Like

Googlefoo is strong this morning…:sunglasses:

It starts around the 5:00 mark…

“They”

“They” equals any “advocacy journalist” of any political stripe.

Or anybody else. You for example routinely present your opinion as fact.

2 Likes

When it’s opinion I state is as such and (sometimes, if I’m not lazy or annoyed at the likely response) the facts that lend support to it.

No you don’t.

Not a peep so far from the OPer.

1 Like

You are the best America has to offer.
:us:

Simma down. Maybe he doesn’t spend every waking moment in this forum? Maybe he has a life? How about showing a little respect to a combat vet? Sound good?

Simmer down? I posted nothing that would even remotely require me to simmer down. You on the other hand…

[quote=“FloridaYankee, post:39, topic:240018, full:true”]

Ok. Allow me to rephrase. Show a little patience… and gratitude.

Better?

[quote=“altair1013, post:40, topic:240018, full:true”]

No. You don’t get to lecture me.

You blew that when you decided to hassle the vet. He bled more badass getting his purple heart than you’ll ever dream of having.
:grin: