Inspector General Report - WHEN?

I’m with Marky here. Let both investigations play out and stop calling for them to end.

no, its been long enough, close this witch hunt down now.

Notice marks partisan flip about how we need to be patient

2 Likes

Isn’t it AMAZING that you think the IG’s report is going to be somehow partisan. Why? It is a report from someone who was also in the Obama administration doing the SAME JOB. His report is the LEAST partisan report being compiled and no one in Washington disputes that.

And one more thing. Where did I call for the Mueller probe to be shut down?

M

thats not what i said cupcake. Like i know you need to make up arguments in order to have a point, but this one was really easy.

And you even missed that one

it is my understanding that the report is finished now but that people named in it have two weeks to review and rebut prior to general release. So the report is in the chamber and the hammer is in mid fall right now.

I have not been at all impatient.

But thanks for a needless cautionary warning!

:hugs:

Well, you say I’m a partisan and you claim that I want the IG report to have time while I DON’T want the Mueller report to have time.

So it’s obvious you think that I think that the IG report is a pro-Republican report. Why else would you compare the one report to the other, with respect to what you think I want?

And AGAIN, you need to show me where I called for the Mueller report to be ended ahead of time.

M

Oh, I’m sorry, but you sounded a bit impatient. My mistake.

Nevertheless the “be patient” is to everyone - not just you.

M

1 Like

Well this IG report may end up being a real bummer for Trump supporters who believe it will expose all of this corruption at the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI that favored Clinton and sought to damage Trump in the 2016 election.

From the article…

The report will likely revive scrutiny of the FBI’s handling of the Clinton case and the extent to which it helped shape the outcome of the presidential election. Its conclusions may cut against President Donald Trump’s repeated assertions that the FBI was working against him during the campaign and instead revive allegations that the bureau broke from protocol in ways that ultimately harmed Clinton.

and if lib collaborators and deep state operatives have done nothing wrong… what’s the hurry? Let the investigation not only complete but be understood by those who represent us.

Maybe Huma and Anthony won’t need to go far for conjugal visits… like just down to the next cell block.

As usual, you are making up **** out of thin air.

The IG report on the Clinton email server investigation has been completed by the IG and is now in the hands of intelligence agencies to see if redaction are required prior to sending out.

Please, at least try to be an honest broker. Okay?

The investigation by Horowitz is complete. His report is being reviewed by intelligence agencies in order to determine if redactions are required.

As for Mueller, he likely has a year or more to go. Dismantling a large international conspiracy/money laundering/racketeering outfit takes time.

How about Cohen’s business partner just agreeing to cooperate with the government cases against Cohen and Russian interference? Bigly trouble for the Orange Degenerate.

Just stop.

The IG report was originally scheduled to be released in March, then in April and then in May. It kept being put off because NEW information was still coming in. That’s all I said.

And by the way, just so you know, it is STILL able to be amended when even more new information comes in.

M

I am not aware of any “scheduling” for the IGs report. Do you have a link?

1 Like

Of course you think it’s going to be a “pro-republican” report. Why else would you have spent the last few months putting all of your eggs in that basket?

It has been reported and then put off and then reported and then put off, several times.

We have been talking about it all spring because it has kept getting put off.

M

Again, do you have a link?

I’ve heard a lot of message board posters guess at when the report would cone out, but I haven’t seen anything trustworthy about it.

Errr, since when is exposing malfeasance and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ “pro-Republican”?

I would have thought you would see it as pro-American and pro-justice. But then, everyone has to see it their own way.

M

You misunderstand.

You think (or desperately hope) that the report is going to “expose malfeasance and corruption” at the highest levels of the DOJ, because that will help the republicans.

What will you do if the report exposes nothing of the sort?