Inspector General Report - WHEN?

It was expected in April. We’e now half way through May. Before long Summer will be gone and they won’t want to release it too close to the election. Does anyone have an idea if or when the IG Report will be released?

Did the IG promise it would be released in April or May?

It’s been stated for a couple of months that it would be released “shortly”.

Great question OP. IMO the IG has uncovered much more than was previously thought and the impact will be far reaching so he’s crossing his Ts and dotting his Is.

By IG Horowitz or by others? If the prior, do you have a link showing him stating this information? If the latter, then perhaps it’s just bad reporting by whomever made such suggestions.

I’ve never heard the IG say it. I remember Trey Gowdy stating it should be out in a couple of weeks, a couple of months ago.

Nor have I heard it from Horowitz. Which tells me it is just a case of bad reporting by people who don’t actually know.

This ^

When it finally comes out, which is likely soon, heads will roll, and Horowitz is just collecting more and more heads.

That the New York Times recently wrote their story detailing the actual beginning of the Trump campaign investigation - and no, it wasn’t when Papadoupolus spoke to the Aussie - is proof that they know it is imminent.

M

What do you mean, no it wasn’t when Papadopoulos spoke to the Australian ambassador, that the investigation began? Do you have proof of this assertion?

Probably the same reason Mueller’s investigation is still ongoing.

1 Like

That the New York Times recently wrote their story detailing the actual beginning of the Trump campaign investigation - and no, it wasn’t when Papadoupolus spoke to the Aussie - is proof that they know it is imminent.

Actually, you are quite wrong. It absolutely began with the finding that Papadoupolous claimed to know that Russia was in possession of stole property.

You need to improve your reading comprehension or get a more accurate source if you believe otherwise. Turn off the radio, ditch Idiotbart, and get some real information.

2 Likes

No. I’m right.

The New York Times is trying to imply that the investigation was started when Geroge Papadopoulos got drunk and bragged to the Ambassador that he knows that the Russians have “thousands” of Hillary Clinton emails - not DNC emails, but CLINTON emails.

Where did Papadopoulos get that information? From a professor named Joseph Misfud. And who else has connections to Misfud?

The FBI informant - the “spy” that the FBI sent into the Trump campaign - Stefan Halper

And WHO ELSE does Halper know? Ambassador Downer.

And WHO ELSE seems to have visited the Australian Embassy in London, around this time? FBI agent Peter Strzok - When Ambassador Downer allegedly told the FBI of Papadopoulos MONTHS after the event, and during the time that Halper was with Papadopoulos in London - supposedly working with him on a paper.

So, NO the investigation didn’t start when George Papadopoulos said something to the Ambassador in May of 2016. It started when the PLAN to feed Papadopoulos information began, and that had to be well before April of 2016, when Misfud met with him and so informed him.

It’s clear now what happened. The FBI decided to FEED Papadopoulos information that he could impart to Downer, so that they could justify launching an investigation - even though this was BEFORE the DNC hacks, but rather was related to Clinton’s unsecured server, instead.

When the unsecured server thing fizzled they decided to channel it all towards the DNC hacks, instead, because it would all still work - “emails” being the important word that connected everything with the Steele dossier.

M

So nothing even remotely specific as to a release date.

Ok.

So basically the same time frame given for the return of Jesus.

1 Like

17 months is way to long…they should have wrapped up this witch hunt long ago…

It’s not like Trump wasn’t warned.

from http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/312605-schumer-trump-being-really-dumb-by-going-after-intelligence-community

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

when it’s completed.

2 Likes

Errr, you do understand the reason for the delay is that the IG keeps getting new information to bolster his case against certain people…right?

Be patient.

M

I call ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Why else, Luce?

Isn’t that EXACTLY the same reason everyone is saying that Mueller needs to be allowed more time?

M

1 Like