Insider leaks trump’s private schedule

Who knows, maybe ask Kellya…I mean, the WH leaker that question.

1 Like

Fat Donald? Your projecting again.
Think what you like, but Donald Trump is a New York City businessman. Why would you expect any other kind of person?
He has run a successful multimillion dollar, multi national conglomerate for decades fron scratch.
He gave away the money his father gave him. He also donates his presidential salary to nonprofits.
What have you done?
He has more international business experience than just about any one else in Washington.
He has no patients for fools. That’s why he has a hard time dealing with the swamp dwellers and the fake news press.
He focuses on getting things done. Not that the lamestream media would ever publish it.
Just the fake stories to mislead the public.

Thats how sad it is, this schedule is so ridiculous it could have been something straight out of The Onion.

But its not…its real and its pathetic…

1 Like

Allegedly real

1 Like

Yeah, I was just starting to wonder myself. Just now.

1 Like

Like we need to question him and his commitment to the American people when he works for free, Obama was a wast of tax dollars based off his performance selling guns to drug cartels, giving billions to a country that funds terrorism. Trump is a gift from God.

Well to be fair, some of that “executive time” he is working, consulting with his advisers on Fox and Friends.

Look at them trying to defend this…lololol Trump is a shiftless president

It’s real. You know it, you just don’t want to accept it.

Trump is a gift from god like the plague was a gift from god.

1 Like

He doesn’t work for free.

Wrong thread. This thread is about our lazy President.

Wrong thread. There’s a thread already started on this topic. Please try and stay focused.

2 Likes

If they were fake, why did Madeleine Westerhout, Trumps Director of Oval Office Operations, call this…

https://twitter.com/madwest45/status/1092186986486657024?s=21

Unless of course, Fake News has gotten so Real that Trumps own admin can’t tell if it’s Real or Fake.

2 Likes

We’ve been through this on here - they all said that since Trump is such a businessy business man of business, he’s used to doing business on golf courses, so when he’s golfing he’s actually working. like in business.

No, like Obama was to drug cartel selling them guns.

You’re uninformed!!! :rofl:

The only president to intentionally sell guns to the cartel was a Republican

1 Like

Uninformed.

The program started by Bush and continued under Obama sold weapons to traffickers which then ended up in the hands of the cartel. A program with the intention of tracking the weapons and rounding up the traffickers. Reagan on the otherhand just straight up gave weapons to the cartel

1 Like

Bush is a traitor like Obama, their globalization is dead.

Really?

Welp, since you know more than I do, can you point out to whom Trump has given his salary.