Insect 'apocalypse' happening in the U.S

Nobody wants to go to utah

Couple million residents disagree with you, and ten’s of millions of tourists severely disagree with you.

The scenery is almost unmatched, from the top of the Rockys to the bottom of the canyons. It’s not all empty friggin desert.

I know…

1 Like

Perhaps if funding was required for this programme maybe Trump could do what he said he would do and not play golf during his presidency (another lie). That should provide $100+ million of funds available for that programme.

Bee’s are our fiends.

Ha. That should just about cover it………….

It’s a gorgeous state.

Can you not take a joke and have to delete my posts?

1 Like

I haven’t deleted any of your posts in this thread. I’m doing what I advise others to do. Flag (so someone other than myself makes the decision) and move on.

Place is something else sometimes

1 Like

Good point, I never see them either it’s a rarity to see one.

I guess we should stop selling so many soy beans to china then right?

This article is much ado about nothing. From the research…

“Although we use some simplifying assumptions, our screening analysis demonstrates an increase in pesticide toxicity loading over the past 26 years, which potentially threatens the health of honey bees and other pollinators and may contribute to declines in beneficial insect populations as well as insectivorous birds and other insect consumers.”

Beautiful state especially in the mountains.

The entire food chain is dependent on insects.

What foods do honey bees polinate?

Blueberries.

That’s it?

No. What am I, Google?

Pollinators affect 35 percent of global agricultural land, supporting the production of 87 of the leading food crops worldwide.