Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

Does this mean if I declare my independence tomorrow morning, then go execute my governor, I get to wear an “I started a revolution today!” sticker?

■■■■■■■ disgusting. Go back to Stormfront.

2 Likes

According to their sick view just the act of non-whites and whites having children is white genocide. Which is both retarded and disgusting. My mother was not a “race traitor” or whatever the ■■■■ that ■■■■ means.

As expected, libs cant have a proper discussion about that issue, but just spew their “fight words” going crazy when facts are exposed.
The point is about the mindset and the ideology that emerged from Hitler and Coudenhove-Kalergi. The methods used to put into practice their criminal ideas differ, but the aim is the same.

Flooding Europe and USA with millions and millions of people from other places using mass immigration as tool its not “making children between whites and non-whites” Its simply grotesque to cal it like that.
That so called refugees behave in part like animals. They rape, robe, deal with drugs, kill for no reason, etc But! We arent Mr Kalergis test object of social experiments. Why should we accept that mixing up aimed by that bastard who formed his ideas about the same time Hitler has put on paper his one?

You could have just said “I don’t like race mixing” and “immigrants are animals” and saved about 5 mins worth of typing

1 Like

At least you are honest…

Europeans certainly had no qualms about flooding Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia.

1 Like

I thought we were a Nation of immigrants.

Why should anyone like race mixing ?
Who are you to impose that to other people?

Uh because without it I wouldn’t be here, ■■■■■■■■

People migrate. People mingle. People mix. It’s human nature.

That immigarnts didnt come to US in masses. Today that put in danger the security of USA. And… its retarded to proceed forever according to a slogan which was actual 100 yrs ago and earlier
Europe isnt a continent of immigrants

Also people can believe whatever twisted racial theory they want. It’s a free country.

That doesn’t mean I won’t call them out on their disgusting bigotry.

1 Like

Lol what?

There are more Irish in the United States than there are in the home country.

The Italians and the Germans came over by the millions in the late 19th century.

1 Like

Spare me your slogans!
That people coming to Europe have been baited. 2015 there had been found guides with information in Turkey, printed by NGOs of Soros. Secondly, there is no rigth for them to immigrate how they want. Every country has laws and borders. Hungary proved exemplary that if your dont want immigartion, you dont allow immigration happen. Border fences and game over. Should I link here some vids from Hungarian and Macedonian border from 2015 with taht so called immigarnts shoutign “allahu akbar” throwing with stones and trying to assault the border? You can find them at youtube. That people arent immigrants/refugees, but invaders and lots of them behave like that after arriving to west of Europe. Hungary and other East European countries dont have that problems, becasue they didnt let them in their countries

Exactly right and even after living here for 14 years I still find myself scratching my head at American culture. Of course I have absorbed some of it but what’s interesting is that some of the people around me have adopted some of my culture. It happens like osmosis.

Your obviously not ignorant and you at least to try to expand your mind so your cocoon is not as dense as many others.

There is a lot of problems in America today but the one overarching theme I see is that on the whole America tries to do the right thing. It doesn’t always get it right but it tries. I am not talking about presidents or politicians but America as a whole. Guaranteed if there is a natural disaster somewhere in the world you will see America stepping up to do the right thing and many times it’s done quietly.

1 Like

Man you just stepped in it for sure.

Zeitgeist is ok with that immigration cause they’re all white!

I had this sneaky suspicion that had something to do with it.

Now you guys have a problem with Catholics? Who else don’t you like? (Actually, maybe we should act who you do like because that list will take less space.)