Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

What does her religion have to do with anything?

Breitbart isn’t really known for loving Jews aka globalists.

Although there is a section of the white nationalists that will accept Jews who look more waspy.

Of course.

It doesn’t matter. It won’t save you.

So “we” decide.

Not really needing any saving. I’m not a paranoid trump–zee hiding under a bed thinking everyone’s out to get me and that I’m a victim.

Revolution is treason if you lose.

Yep…

Never mind. I’ve lost interest.

You won’t get anywhere trying to speak logically to a sovereign citizen.

2 Likes

LIBs of course.

You are confusing ones view of the world with a simple quantifiable observation.

Let’s take a quick example.

A farmer growing up in middle America will have a very different view of the world than someone living in an inner city surrounded by gang violence.

Each of them has their own unique world view. Who are we to tell either of them that their world view is incorrect?

Certainly not the ones that live in bizarro world. That’s for sure.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. […]

_ Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."_

White genocide is real and thats the bastard behind the ideology.

Its actually the same stuff like Hitlers one, but turned in the other direction. Hitler regarded the “Aryan” as the superior race and the inferior ones had to be ensalved and/or exterminated, Coudenhove-Kalergi regards the mongrel as the superior one and the pedegreed ones inferior and therefore to be exterminated.

Just saw a story reporting that FoxNews’ audience is almost 100% white.

Makes sense.

You’ll have to provide more about their view.

If the city guy’sview is crops grow using Coca Cola, then his view is wrong.

But let’s change it a bit. If the farmer has been using Montsan X1 as a fertilizer for years and his view is that it is the best fertilizer for his crops…but the city guy now is a chemist for Montsanto and has performed numerous trials comparing Montsan X1 to Montsan X2 and every trial shows Montsan X2 is better…then the city guy’s view is correct.

All views are not equal.

So only your views are valid, got it.

Your tinfoil is on a little to hard.

When its incorrect then we tell them that.

White Genocide is not real.