Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

Once they declared independence they were no longer subject to english law.

Just like when The Revolution comes and you get put in the corner.

Simply not true. Have a good evening Sneaky.

Absolutely true.

An excellent point considering that NYC has been a bastion of multi-culturalism forever.

I did. But the Civic wasn’t much more expensive and it’s got a significant power advantage despite using a much smaller engine.

If they still made the MazdaSpeed3 I probably would have went with that. That car was amazing for its time.

It’s an amazing ride but the ZR1 is a completely different animal.

In its price bracket there is nothing that really competes. The GT3 and the GTR are the only other cars that come close but the ZR1 will walk away from both of them in the straights. And literally walk away. It’s stupid fast.

The only way to really compete with a ZR1 driver is to spend significantly more money and buy a 911 GT2 (its roughly a match, beating the Vette in some areas and losing in others) or be a crazy fool and splurge on a Ferrari 488.

Of course you could just buy a Fox body Mustang, stick a 502 LSX in it, throw a blower and a 300 shot of nitrous, and rape every single car I just mentioned on a drag strip for a fraction of the money. Granted it’s undrivable anywhere else but the strip but it will let you embarrass ZR1 owners in the quarter mile for well under half the cost.

Too many people being busy bodies trying to dictate to others where they live how they live and who they love.

I’m sure it’s stupid fast in a drag race but I am a track guy and the Porsche would be my dream car to track.

Oh? You think English law allowed people to take their land and declare themselves independent from England? I’m having a hard time imagining some landowner in England being allowed to do that.

That will be a t.v. channel soon.

We agreed to no such thing. And once again you are making my point! The gift that keeps on giving.

As I have previously stated they declared independence.

Who decides?

Ok. Are you of the opinion that all views are valid?

I thought they still made it…serves me right since I’m looking at a 14 year model…

I always wanted a honda…I was looking at the accord as well since I have a family…but my wife feels it’s too large…

So you think an Englishman could declare independence?

The issue is, not all white people are racist but Ingraham certainly wants people to believe we all are.

Reality decides. If one person says the sky is glass, we test, find out his view is wrong, and move on.

Ya, will see if the trend in Europe continues, liberal Sweden votes in one month and the social democrats (left wing) have been in power for 100 years. Maybe it’s like you said or it could be people are tired of a government not listening to voters and importing in 3% of the population in one year from the third world and they might be growing tired of explosions, mass rapes, executions and grenade attacks.

I mean it could be :thinking:

This is from Politico not a right wing news agency like Breitbart

STOCKHOLM — Sweden may be known for its popular music, IKEA and a generous welfare state. It is also increasingly associated with a rising number of Islamic State recruits, bombings and hand grenade attacks.

In a period of two weeks earlier this year, five explosions took place in the country. It’s not unusual these days — Swedes have grown accustomed to headlines of violent crime, witness intimidation and gangland executions. In a country long renowned for its safety, voters cite “law and order” as the most important issue ahead of the general election in September.

The author is right wing. Of course she isn’t on Breitbart she is a jew.