India has decriminalized homosexuality

:laughing:. You nerd!!

To realize that India’s action is relevant for MSM health issues.

You are angry? Why?

I never said it wasn’t.

Thanks.

A vast majority of Indians are Hindu.

A vast majority of gay oppressors are Muslim.

Uh. Maybe? Not sure why you’re bringing up Islam in this thread.

Because, since India has legally ended it’s oppression we need to put Islamic countries on notice. It’s time they joined the civilized world.

How about the fact that it hasn’t.

Can you support that “fact” with data?

The fact that no data exists to prove it has increased

But there is data.

Lets see the data that HIV has increased and its because homosexuality was decriminalized.

From this report

You can find this chart.

LibsLoveHIV

That shows the rate of decline is good until you get to 2009, when it is legalized the first time. Then the rate of decline stays low until 2013, when it is criminalized again and decreases at a better rate … though not as good as before legalization.

Before you libs get all puffed up with “soooooo ishmael, you want to throw men in jail because they have sex” rant, note that I have been judgement free regarding the Homosexers. But I am not going to lobotomize myself and ignore facts just to make libs happy. It should be legal. But it should not be taught, nurtured, condoned, accepted as just another choice. There are consequences of this behavior for all of society.

Another thing… before you go posting "well the reports say it’s hetetos who are the leading risk… the report I linked will show you how, in India, the MSM crowd is not strictly gay but also has hetero sex. There are are diagrams in that report that show how MSM infects heteros.

Enough of this. I make a somewhat casual but obviously true statement and every damn lib here wants to fall on their sword and be the great hero of homosexers, protecting them from people like me.

I posted facts. You can hide them for all I care. You arnt doing anyone a favor though when you do.

You’re losing con.

Keep doing your little dances over the little battles you win, the war belongs to me!

Oh- did you think gay people were abstaining from sex because it was illegal?

lol - decreases again at a better rate! :rofl:

You’re a hoot dude.

Yes it should, that statement makes you a bigot and you use those stats to justify your bigotry.

1 Like

This is why people think you’re a homophobe and a bigot when you talk about HIV/AIDS.

Ah… You are in the camp that it is a choice.

Honest question Ishmael - Is that because you are attracted to both men and women sexually, or maybe just men, but CHOOSE not to be gay and act on your attractions?

Why do you CHOOSE not to be with other men?