Independence Day

A time for reflection.

They also said that while the graphic “upset some people,” the outrage should be saved for “the women in this state who will die of botched abortions.”

Democrats Show Off Patriotism - LANGUAGE WARNING

Oh and…

The government didn’t arm them. There was no government.

11 Likes

year after after the virulent america hating left (ie, the left) scrubs the miracle that is this country out of the minds of students, more and more

2 Likes

Yeah, (T)he government authorities at that time were actively trying to disarm the citizens.

5 Likes

I’m just wondering just how many actually appreciate Independence day…or taken advantage of our freedoms. :thinking:

4 Likes

I see that once again; Biden has canceled the 4th. of July fireworks celebration at Mt. Rushmore.

Democrats in Arizona are having a ■■■■ the 4th. rally.

And then they wonder why we say they are anti-American.

2 Likes

I saw someone post on my social feed about how “The Fourth is cancelled. Until women are free, nobody is free”

Sounds like there will be more fireworks available at the stand for the rest of us to buy and shoot off.

4 Likes

Thank you France.

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered why so many like to trash France when we owe our independence to their support.

And the Jan. 6th. political prisoners that have been held for over a year in inhumane solitary confinement, without charges, without trial?

Are you free as long as they are held captive? Can they come after you next?

2 Likes

No we don’t.

1 Like

I believe you like to think that’s true but without the French navy the British would not have surrendered at Yorktown.

1 Like

Of course they would have, eventually.

We don’t “owe” the French ■■■■ , they didn’t do it for us. They did it for themselves.

Never said they did it for “us” but their contribution is not to be denied.

yes. thank you france, and anyone else who helped the americans

get better followers

3 Likes

taking advantage of them while they trash it (literally and rhetorically).

3 Likes

4 day paid holiday for me. BBQ some food and play a ■■■■ ton of Destiny 2, Cyberpunk and AC Valhalla is how I celebrate.

At secondary school I learnt ■■■■ all about the war of independence We focused on the agrarian and industrial revolutions.

But with that said hope you all enjoy the holisay.

1 Like

They contributed to their own interests. Coincidence doesn’t create debt.