Independence Day 2024

12 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I will be celebrating my fourth by cooking burgers on the Blackstone and drinking Mexican beer.

America. ■■■■ yeah.

6 Likes

We’ll be going out sailing again tomorrow with the new boat and then watching the fireworks from on the water. :metal:

9 Likes

Standard redneck celebration. Lots of food, shootin’ and blowing ■■■■ up. :joy: :us_outlying_islands:

9 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Not a firework fan. Plus its going to storm here tomorrow (allegedly) so sticking at home getting the house and garden ready for my grandsons birthday party on Sunday.

3 Likes

The most American thing is losing a finger or two to some M80s. Or doing what I did as a kid and burning down an entire field with mortar. God my granddad tore my ass up over that.

1 Like

Damn. Great minds. I was going to do this exact thing. I was waiting for 12:00.

3 Likes

My favorite from him

5 Likes

We’ll be cruising the lake waiting for fireworks in the evening. Enjoy your independence America.

5 Likes

Well I guess someone has to work.

5 Likes

Happy Independence Day!

Let’s Make individual liberty great again!!

:statue_of_liberty:

:boom::firecracker:

5 Likes

reading that That note aloud almost sounds like a stutter

3 Likes

children, grandchildren, 92 year old super healthy mother…all coming over to celebrate the 4th

6 Likes

Got home yesterday from a 3 day business trip so just going to relax. Then Sunday repack for another 2 day trip. Doing site visits for a project, total of 5 site’s.

5 Likes

Sounds great! :grinning:

1 Like