Incitement to Insurrection

Two senate seats in Georgia. Reckoning.

Believe in rainbows are we?

You are definitely old enough to get that Simpsons reference.

I don’t what Simpsons…nor do I “get it”.

Okay let’s make it easier. You:

Nope…

Now is the time for the reckoning? You’ve been saying this for five years. Now that this whole bull ■■■■ movement has never been at a lower point, this is your brilliant time to strike? Lol.

5 Likes

And another “Democrats Only” impeachment is going to be a worse look for Democrats than for Trump.
They aren’t going to be able to prove he told anyone to enter the Congress, so instead of an impeachment based on facts it will be based on feelings.
Wonder if they will have more pens and a pompous march to the Senate?

2 Likes

Timing is everything.

He’s so short he can jump off a dime.
He’s so short he can kick a “vertically challenged person” in the shins. (You can’t say midget here can you)?

Counter punching is not so cool anymore…

1 Like

Said Josh Hawley.

1 Like

And when you look at who is on his pardon list…especially the chief of Personnel…you can see that he was truly trying to put cronies in place who he thought would assist him in keeping the Presidency.

His only concern is himself. ■■■■ the United States of America.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

1 Like

Well, it’s only a flesh wound.

2 Likes

It’s way cool.

Trump has not lost anything yet.

So from part of it, lawful and constitutional challenges of elections results are insurrection. Telling supporters that the election wasn’t cosher is insirection.

WOW

I think they need to hold hearings to determine if Trump actually said anything close to telling his supporters to storm the capital or be violent.

1 Like

It has been for awhile now.

Trump is leaving office in less than two weeks.

Don’t they have better things to do like creating gender neutral terms while many Americans can’t feed their families?

1 Like