In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments

Weird. Why didn’t Tucker think of using this defense?

This will help tuckers career among the right…

He was saying what many of them wanted to say but were afraid to…

It is like that old Shaggy Video… It wasnt me!

all the awful things he said are why people like him.

+10 insights

Second this. I’ve seen no effort on Tucker’s part to deny it was him, but rather to defend/dismiss it. So where is the justification to speculate whether it’s him?

I’m sure it was him. The “racist” stuff wasn’t racist. Arabs do not constitute a separate race. The misogyny part doesn’t bother me. The sexual remarks about 14 year old girls is what got me. I think FOX should get rid of him.

The left used to be punk rock, now they are the new puritans and their deities are Political Correctness, Intersectionality, and Identity Politics.

Agree on this part.

Real Punk rock died in 1986…

He must be getting under the lefts skin. Has a great show!

yup.

and the right used to be about family values and integrity.

Straightedge forever!

He called CNN’s Stelter a eunuch for the state… lol.

Ever see Mark Dice imitate the soy boy Stelter… Hilarious…

To some generally accepted as true and factual are things like “FDR was a racist.”

PhillyGuy

Im having a really hard time trying to put that in a good context.

Tucker Carlson calls people names, so good!

What do you think about Tucker saying children sexually excite him? You haven’t commented on it.

THE LOVE SPONGE: Next thing you know, [inaudible], what’s going on in the [inaudible] dormitory? Nothing. I don’t got a PSP to play, I ain’t got nothing going on, I ain’t got my mom and dad here telling me that they love me and tuck me in bed. So, here’s Trixie, she wants to explore my body a little bit, so hey, let’s go crazy.

CO-HOST: Wow. You’re a sicko.

CARLSON: If it weren’t my daughter I would love that scenario.

Oh?

THE LOVE SPONGE: As outlandish as that is, how old is your daughter?

CARLSON: 14.

CARLSON: Because when a 13-year-old boy is 35 he can barely remember the girls he slept with when he was 13.

THE LOVE SPONGE: That’s true.

CARLSON: Right? But a 13-year-old girl, when she’s 35, she’s still thinking about that guy. I mean, it’s just a much deeper experience for girls at that age and they’re not ready for that.

THE LOVE SPONGE: Girls are far more screwed up then we are. We can just have sex and screw and be done with it. They really, like, they keep a part of them.

CARLSON: Exactly. So my point is that teacher’s like this, not necessarily this one in particular, but they are doing a service to all 13-year-old girls by taking the pressure off. They are a pressure relief valve, like the kind you have on your furnace.