In re: Michael Flynn (Writ of Mandamus granted, District Court must immediately dismiss the case with prejudice)

I’ve never met a man who knows everything.

I do occasionally run across some on the internet who THINK they know everything.

1 Like

Flynn slink off? I bet he’ll be campaigning for Trump.

You can be dismissive all you want. we all know the facts. we all know what happened in the DoJ and FBI. It makes absolutely no difference what the letter was before any name. These are all minions of the administrative state and Trump is a perceived danger to them. We’ve seen Strojk’s memo’s, we’ve seen Page’s texts, we’ve seen McCabes lies and Comey’s boy scout act. We know about the fraud committed in the FISA courts and the spying on Trump’s campaign initiated by Hillary and the DNC collusion with British spies and Russian intel assets. We know about Nellie and Bruce Ohr, we know about Pietjka (sic). We have most of the story. Yes, this was a politically motivated prosecution with little to no basis to bring. It should never have happened, and it was not an Republican controlled DoJ, it was Mueller and his band of 12 angry Democrats together with McCabe, Strojk, Comey and the whole cabal of administrative state lackeys.

4 Likes

I knew the The Russian collusion hoax was a lie. You?

Please explain the contradiction in your explanation here.

Also, if you want another exhibit of why I wonder how against Bill Barr’s blatant hacking at the rule of law you really are, this is another one.

1 Like

I hope Flynn start suing…and tell us what he knows about Obama administration.

I think he knows where Obama political opponent bodies are buried.

Yeah… that has been gone over ad naseum. Horowitz found no corrupt intent.

What we do know is that Flynn had his fingers in a lot of sketchy pies and he pled guilty twice to lesser things than he was involved in.

Dude got off light.

Thanks to the transcripts being released, we know with out a doubt the Obama Administration deliberately lied to the American people.

What would he sue over? Pleading guilty twice to something?

Would he sue himself?

3 Likes

Precisely. Flynn knows where the bodies are buried. I hope he talks.

1 Like

He will, and he will enjoy it I’m sure especially for what those sick Russian collusion liars put him through.

why do you insist on parroting leftist falsities? Horowitz did not say he found no corrupt intent, he said it was difficult to discern because there was no documentary or testimonial evidence. He clearly implied there was corrupt intent, but that he could not show it.

I’m not interested in what you fantasize about or what you conclude from those fantasies.

2 Likes

It isn’t a fantasy.

Flynn pled guilty twice. The DOJ is moving on reinstating the conviction of his former business partner Bijan Kian to the exact same thing that Flynn pled guilty to.

Now… why is the DOJ going after one guy but dropping the charges on the other… especially after Flynn blew up his plea deal?

It is crazy that people think that this is normal.

1 Like

Because the Obama Administration committed treason when they spied illegally on Americans.

I’m not aware of any motion to withdraw his plea. Was that actually filed?
There was no exculpatory Brady material. If you are referring to handwritten notes by the fbi. Those materials were provided to Flynn’s previous counsel. It was nat withheld. Flynn could have argued ineffective counsel but he never did and the writ of mandamus decision did not address that.

1 Like

Flynn violated his plea agreement and became a defense witness in this case. He is a co defendant in this case and should be charged and tried alongside his partner.

1 Like

Nahhhhh…what’s funny…is you never had a clue about what was happening behind the scenes. That’s actually quite telling of much more…about you. :sunglasses:

It would be really weird if they don’t pursue those charges one would think.

Why go after his former partner but not Flynn?

It makes little sense.

Remind me again - who exactly has been convicted of treason here? A link to the actual court documents would be helpful as well.

Looks like Judge Sullivan ain’t giving up without a fight. :+1:t4:

https://twitter.com/duty2warn/status/1275923029579595776?s=20

1 Like