In past midterm elections was the polling (or other factors) able to predict the past waves? Also, how does this one compare (if at all)?

according to some conservative because cat ears are popular fashion trend its means teenagers are transitioning into cats.

I know some right wingers who think the litter box stories are true.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was told it was true right on this very forum.

So it looks like since Carter (want to stay relatively recent) the 4 main wave elections were Obama, Clinton, Trump then GW Bush. Of those do you know which (if any) was a surprise?

As I remember the biggest surprise was Bush. He had a lot of momentum and popularity after 9/11, but there were a lot of folks who said pre-election that his popularity had decreased to the point there would be seats lost.

1 Like

I know it is.

We get it…unless we allow perverted to pervert people kids it’s to make freaks lives miserable.

Nice logic you have going there.

1 Like

That’s the framing you are putting to the story.

That’s not what I’m talking about.

I’m sticking to reality.

Oh…so libs aren’t perverting people children.

Is that what you label preparing children mentally and educationally to be able to cope with the responsibilities of adulthood? Hmmmmm…I call it love.

You really need to start responding to what I wrote, as opposed to responding with the fantasy in your own head.

Nice “logic” indeed. :roll_eyes:

My children are fully prepared to quickly remove the grandchildren from school and home school if any attempts are made to pervert their children.

1 Like

uhm… no. their estimate has nothing to do with maga. it takes pre election polls vs actual performance. and in a few states its dems that under polled and over performed. so again, no, you don’t just add 3-5%. also, i believe they overestimate a bit since their performance data includes 2 general elections and trump was on the ballot for both