In honor of MLK day

I noticed alot of cons gone too. Maybe they cannot handling defending Trump’s terribleness.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s it right there. lol

In all honesty. This forum is crap…technologically speaking. I can’t get on it when I want to. And when I do, it kicks me out in the middle of what I am writing. And honestly, there isn’t much good being said here on either side. I have been away, because I can’t use it. At least 5 times since last Thursday, I have tried to, and get a host server has returned an error message, or just can’t connect at all. LOL…I can’t post anything if I can’t get on. Right?

Ya by the title I thought this was an honor MLK thread, but no have to bring in the president.

Oh I totally agree. I was just counter Bill’s statement that Libs are having mental breakdowns. I think we all know what really is happening.

Honestly Molly, I think this whole place is having a breakdown. Americans as a whole are having a breakdown. I have no real skin in this game. Other than I want what is best for America. But there are only two sides today. You are either for Trump or against him. I generally am against him, but I always try to support when things he says are good or in the countries best interest.

Right now I think that the whole of government has lost it’s damn mind. If it weren’t for the workers not getting paid. I would be completely happy that the government is partially shut down. Congress doesn’t work, Trump is generally an idiot, Pence, Hell, I don’t know what the hell he is thinking. Pelosi and McConnell, just happy to have the power, not really trying to do anything with it.

What are we even doing?

Nah. Just not enough echo for them here. Oddly most of them were quite ok with the Obama bashing. Guess when push comes to shove they can’t handle the majors and head back to the bullpen.

1 Like

:thinking:

hmmm, mmm, mmm. lol