In case you were worried about Biden's Butt

Probably had a poopy problem one day and now it’s on the daily check list…

" Item 25 – Make sure Butt is wiped".

2 Likes

It bothers me more that he sounds so weak every time he speaks.

Sounds like death bed confessions.

Better hope his vaccine stays fresh.

1 Like

Love the thread title!

You know that a thing is true when it burbles up from the right wing cesspool.

It gets extra credibility when you slow the recording down

For the record:

Q: “Does immigration need to be in reconciliation? Must it be reconciliation?”

A: “Must what be what?”

However, Biden can be faulted for continuing the ridiculous practice of questions by the running helicopter

Oh, look still chanting the talking points from the media who believed in Russain collusion and supported censoring people who noticed they had a virology lab in the middle of the city where the out break happened. Don’t use your ears… Trust the media.

1 Like

Right wing Mad Libs.

All with fresh wiped butts.

Or “I must be white.”

1 Like

That’s fake. The audio doesn’t even match what it looks like he might be saying.

Absolutely fake, but already firmly ensconced in the right wing firmament.

1 Like

Thanks for the first laugh of the day.

It’s reassuring to know a majority voted for a leader who needs help with that function.:flushed:

But hey, that’s what happens when a leader is selected based on emotion, usually with an anyone but (insert name here) mindset.

I am utterly crestfallen.

I was so sure China Joe was full empty cranium already.

Now we will just have to wonder if that butt has been wiped or is rather swampy. Probably usually swampy.

Wonder all you want to, I’ll pass! :rofl:

And just as clearly doctored video.

BDS at its finest.

Allan

reminiscing about Hillary’s hard drive?

1 Like

What he said really is the most important consideration for any potential Commander in Chief!

Forget the Constitution, minimum age of 35, no other loyalties!

Enquiring minds want to know, and a negative answer should immediately raise alarms.

With that said, here are our next potential Commanders in Chief:

Joe answers questions about his Butt… ( Satire)

1 Like

There was nothing clear about it. Your interpretation is no more valid than the OP’s.

Again with the clearly … there is nothing clear about that either.

It’s clearly edited and doctored video, Biden did not say “my butts been wiped”.

That’s strictly red meat for the true BDS believers such as yourself.

Allan

How does challenging your assertion that the video is clearly fake constitute BDS? Seems to me that not only do you have no proof of your assertion, you also seem to need to demean any challenge to it. That kind of nonsense may fly with your ilk, but it does not constitute a convincing argument for anyone else.