In case you missed it, Dem's voted to keep the shutdown going . . .

Beginning to hold my breath right now!

Fake news!!!1!11

Screwedup

That’s the word

Seems to me the Dems are the ones taking hostages.

Really? How do you figure?

Why?

I’m a big boy I can take the hit of being wrong. If I change the title, then it’s like it never happened.

It happened, I screwed up. let it stay out there for all to see.

2 Likes

Keep holding. I won’t change my own headline. I screwed up, I’m a big boy I can take a little flack.

1 Like

I approve of this. Good on you.

1 Like

Well done!

Thumbs up.

So you now see that it is the Republicans not wanting to open govt, right?

That might be a bridge too far.

It’s all of congress.

Easy - When San Fran Nan grabs her boyfriend Senator UpChuck Schumer by the hand and they actually engage in a serious discussion about our border security needs then I’ll take them seriously. When the President walks into a meeting those two posterchildren for why we need to implement term limits in the House and Senate and asks if he opens the government they will discuss barriers along the border and that senile hag Pelosi says no…followed by Schumer rushing to the cameras to lie about the President throwing a tantrum, which the credible people in that room denied…(Schumer is a pathetic hypocrite…Schumer and San Fran Nan have been in office so long it’s possible every single illegal living in this country today arrived on their watch and those two would be incapable of pointing to anything substantive they’ve done to stem that tide of illegals.

The President has made offers, Pelosi went to Hawaii and a bunch of her buddies went to Puerto Rico, Border Patrol Agents and officials have given multiple interviews about why we need those fences along the border, Pelosi doesn’t care.

I know you disagree and quite frankly I don’t care. This is the Dem’s shutdown at this point.

The “wall” is a stupid idea period, all of the evidence points towards that. Even the border patrol chiefs own words hardly calls for a “wall” across the southern border.

A made up “national security crisis” that was apparently not much of a crisis the last two years until now.

Bottom line he is holding hostage 800k workers with no pay, for a wall with no purpose, with not even a basic proposal of how to even execute the project…

No this is Trump’s shut down and he is proud of it.

1 Like

And by the way - When San Fran Nan proves that she loves America more than she hates Trump, loves being a bigwig, and fears the far right nuts that now run the Dem party, then I might consider having an ounce of respect for that senile old phony.

What does Pelosi have to do with your respect for Trump?

2 Likes

I suppose you think that stupid response is cute. It’s not it’s just stupid. I m not in the old for left wing stupid on this issue.

You should google the story of the 19 year old dirtbag who is here illegally and was just arrested for murdering four people in Reno and is here illegally. I knew two of those people, the former president of the Reno Rodeo and his wife. They were wonderful people who gave back in multiple ways to their community. And the creature who killed them should never have been in this country…so keep your stupid to yourself please.

You don’t think walls work. The wall works in San Diego. You should google the press release from DHS Dec 12 about why they do. Google the story about Laredo College, They solved an ongoing illegal problem with an 8 foot tall mile long fence. Google a story from the Hill icing the Washington Post, no friend of the administration, explaining that we have a border crisis and need physical barriers.

But don’t waste my time with smartest guy in the room left wing stupid because right now I m not in the mood. You people need to start putting what’s good for the country ahead of your silly narrative and bs politics.

I apologize for the typos in the above post. My phones spellcheck thinks it knows what I meant to say…and I don’t see any kind of edit function on this board but…

You get my point I assume.

So did the Senate.

Do you have an argument besides your feelings?

Of course walls work in Urban environments, I live in San Diego, have family in Calexico…the cities along the border literally butt up against each other, it makes sense to have a wall there…now a 2000 mile wall across the southern border is stupid.

Here are some hard facts for you, illegal immigration is at its lowest in over a decade, Visa overstays account for a greater number then those illegally crossing the border, most drugs come through points of entry.

So what exactly is a border wall going to accomplish besides making you feel better?

The border has never been more secure then it is now and that is a fact.

You want to end illegal border crossings? Stop allowing employers to employ them…

I have yet to meet an illegal that does not have a job of sort…

1 Like