Improper security clearances

Two years later, not a day goes by on this forum without an appearance of “but her emails!” I infer that proper handling of classified information is a grave concern for conservatives around here. So there’s this:

From the article:
"Kushner’s was one of at least 30 cases in which Kline overruled career security experts and approved a top-secret clearance for incoming Trump officials despite unfavorable information, according to the two sources.

Such cases are typically rare, the sources said. A decision to overrule the recommendations of career experts was made only once in the last three years before Kline was hired, according to the sources."

Sounds pretty sloppy to me. How about it, cons? Can I get a little outrage over here, in the name of national security and employee abuse? Or is this just more fake news?

The big question is how Fox News will cover it.

In on my own thread before “This is just a personnel dispute. What clearances?”

The way they pick the stories is masterful.

I’ve often wondered how people who go to journalism school can compete with the Fox model. I don’t think they can.

They won’t. Problem solved for them.

“Obama Administration Criminals Deny Security Clearances to Patriotic Americans and Probably Christians, Too!”

They’ll just rerun Hillary’s greatest “hits”.

I have as much fun as the next guy shooting fish in a barrel, and watching the other side pratfall in search of a credible response, but I’m serious here too. Dagwood Bumstead is in charge of “Middle East peace”, whatever that means. How can he be an objective arbiter after Qatar’s billion dollar bailout of his family? Don’t people even care about this s***?