Important advice for Sarah

Indeed. Next time they’ll just spit in her food rather than kick her out.

Congratulations! You are the first to understand the meaning of this thread. If she follows my brilliant advice, she will have no worries (unless she orders desert).

Now she has SS protection.

Um, so you are ok with liars. Not everyone is. Sorry.

If you think the frequency and magnitude of lies are equivalent between the two administrations, then I don’t really know what to say to you. Trump likes like 50 times a day, and Sarah Sanders has to cover for them all. It’s not at all equivalent.

Who is gibbs? A press secretary? If you think any past PS lies as often - or I should say, covers for so many lies - as Sarah, you are delusional. Literally like every tweet of Trumps has a lie or two in it.

Stop lying, get a back bone, be of good character, and have some integrity. Don’t let 45 compromise your values.

They lied, but you didn’t care. You gobbled up the lie that they could/would repeal it, knowing full well they wouldn’t/couldn’t, you kept supporting them anyway.

You never care about right-wing lies. You defend them, and just deflect to left-wing lies every time to try to demonstrate that right-wing lies are justified because of it.

Just a handful of examples of left-wing lies I criticized and don’t like:

-Obama trying to back pedal when he said he wasn’t specifically referring to ISIS as the JV team. I’ve always been critical of his early handling of ISIS, and he tried to take back the JV thing, but it was too late.

-Obama claimed he never raised taxes once. That was, of course, not true, and it was a pointless lie-he did sign some tax-increases into law.

-Obama tried to claim he never supported single-payer, and he was on the record a lot before that supporting it

Just a handful-there are plenty more.

A lot of the Obama-era lies that bothered me were the REALLY obviously dishonest one, which are generally the ones that bother me the most with Trump. The ones that are so easily disprovable, but he (and his followers) will triple down on defending them. And that’s the difference between us-you’ll triple down on dumb right-wing lies. And in defense of those lies, you’ll start going on about left-wing lies because hey, your side may be a bunch of liars, but so is the left, and you’re cool with right-wing lies since the left does, too.

Like I said before, I don’t lies from either side. You relish in them.

Be careful. The libs will claim you are talking about these guys.

1 Like

Do they check her food for spit?

They don’t need to. She told me she is following my advice.

Be sure your parents know who to blame when they see their premiums increases next year.

It’s good advice, but since she hasn’t taken it until recently, she’s likely already ingested gallons of spit.

No chance. Liberals don’t do sneaky stuff.

The ACA is a terrible law and you won’t see me defending it.

It is however what we have and the country would be better served by making it work, or better yet going for Single Payer, instead of trying to explode it and throwing a lot of people off of insurance.

Sarcasm, I presume? Sanders probably has more kitchen staff DNA than her own.

How Islamic of you.

The problem with single payer is that the government runs it. The government does a great job of providing benefits for themselves. They totally suck at managing ours. If you want to have good government run insurance, it must be the exact same plan that government itself gets.

and libs lie as a method of thought control.

lib

If that helps you cope with the devastating loss that you cannot get over. Then go ahead and enjoy your demented fantasy Sans sarcasm.