Impeachment Hearing Wednesday 11/20/2019

The ones that came to Trump Tower.

Presumptions.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lot’s of triggered trump supporters this morning… :rofl:

You don’t know the definition of presumption :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

When I get caught actually doing something… it isn’t presumed I did.

You crack you up. :rofl:

@BlueTex do you know if there has been a thread created for today’s hearing so that those who are watching it can provide contemporaneous commentary? If there isn’t one, would you be able to create one? Thanks.

Not an absolute choice.

I do not think the origins of the Steele Dossier have been mined to completion and I am sure that the testimony today with be truthful…as they can recall.

It is quite helpful to see body language and have questions from both parties even if the process has been weighed in Schiffs favor.

:tv:

You haven’t caught Trump doing ■■■■■ How long am I supposed to wait?

You can feel it slip sliding away, can’t you?

1 Like

You don’t like a little leg with your impeachment?

Why can’t you do it?

He’s a guy who bragged about getting favors for favors. Always wanted to be an ambassador. Hitched his wagon to every campaign he could until he landed Trump.

Personally I don’t like vegemite.

You are having trouble following this morning. Should I space out my sentences?

I didn’t mention D Trump.

I was answering @Smyrna about who “colluded” with Russians

I understand you have to strong urge to defend Trump and then denounce him the same day. I will continue to remain consistent in hopes that you will too.

That triggered word again…why?

Personally I am gaining confidence with every witness that Trump will withstand this test of his conduct and come out of it stronger than he was before.

The Marquette University Law School poll, which surveyed 801 Wisconsin residents, found Trump three points over Joe Biden, three points over Bernie Sanders, three points over Elizabeth Warren, and eight points over Pete Buttigieg.

Last month, the same poll had Biden six points ahead of Trump, Sanders ahead by two points, and Warren ahead by one point. Trump led Buttigieg by two points in October.

:tv:

No, I’m good. “Colluded”

No, but I always get tingly when you show a little cheek here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Did he lie yesterday?

You mean…Natalia Veselnitskaya?

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-dined-russian-lawyer-after-her-meeting-trump-tower

You’re eating sheople food my friend and exactly an example of what I’ve been railing against. Wake up…you’re being used.

So was Trump lying then or is he lying now?