Impeachment Hearing Wednesday 11/20/2019

So was Trump lying then or is he lying now?

Thanks for listening to Schiff’s parody account of what happened to open up the impeachment hearings.

1 Like

If you say so…

Devoid

Absolutely. You got him today? :+1:

There is one up now.
.WW

No you didn’t. I asked you specifically and you’ve yet to answer. Why haven’t you answered my friend?

You cons are doing the twist more than Chubby Checker.

“I want nothing”.

Uttered only after Donald Trump knew he was under investigation.

Before that, he wanted plenty.

All that’s missing is the definitive smoking gun as to how far he’d extort the Ukraine to try and get it.

Thanks WW.

Link aside… I went directly to the senate judiciary site to read the transcript. Your website made a conclusion that wasn’t evident in the transcript. Natalia didn’t work for Fusion. She worked for a client who worked with Fusion on an unrelated case.

Got any Conspiracy links to why Paul Manafort gave Trump polling data to Russia? Or why Roger Stone tried to work with a Russian Hacker to obtain stolen materials?

1 Like

So nobody on the planet told you that?

I didn’t answer? Weird…

Maybe I was replying to another @Smyrna

He presumed a lot.

1 Like

That’s all you need to know.

Of course he does. Especially when Rudy was pushing the investigations

He’s a Presumer.

No he doesn’t. He owes you nothing. You lost.

Congress has oversight. Congress doesn’t have to Congress the way you feel. Sawry.

It isn’t about a transcript. It’s about reality. Did she meet with Glenn Simpson before and after this meeting your referring to at the Trump tower? If she did, why? Why both before and after? Did it ever cross your mind that this whole thing was a purposeful set up? Now…who does Simpson work with? Have you ever heard of Fusion GPS? Did Fusion GPS pay Christopher Steele for a dossier that was used as evidence to a FISA court judge to authorize spying? Who paid Fusion GPS? Why was Christopher Steele fired? After he was fired, was there any more communication with him? Who is Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr? Who does Nellie work for?

WAKE UP!!!