Impeachment: Colluded dems win battle and lose America?

On Breitbart:

Democrats’ Impeachment Army: $110 Million, 1000 Staff, 2000 Volunteers

Democrats who are pushing for the impeachment of President Donald Trump will have $110 million to spend on the cause, thanks to the efforts of left-wing billionaire Tom Steyer.

Steyer’s organizations, NextGen America and Need to Impeach, will also have a combined 1,000 employees and 2,000 staffers as they take the case for impeachment to voters in November, according to Politico. Though House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has discouraged impeachment talk, grass roots Democrats favor the idea.

----------------------------------------

Why do dems want to impeach Trump? The answer, evidently is “Jes bekez we can.”

Nobody outside of Iran wants to see Trump impeached. This includes Russians, Ethiopians, Hooties, Souf Americans, and even Marxist Borneoians. Well…excluding American dems. Dems want to see Trump impeached…and…

It’s one of those cases that if they succeed in winning their imaginary battle they lose the entire war…the war for keeping America great. It’d be like forcefeeding America Ex-Lax. It would tear it apart. And they are serious. They really plan on impeaching a lawfully elected and 50% beloved president. Jes bekez.

Why would dems put America through this nightmare scenario? Are they that short sighted, self-absorbed, and brainless? Really?

Wull, yeah. Modern dem party = ANARCHY BRAIN DEATH MAGNIFIED.

They grab this particular alligator by the tail the thing will turn around and eat their heads off…and everyone else’s too.

Impeachment would be worthless without 67 Senators in support of removal. The fact that Trump is a dirtbag really isn’t a reason to remove him. Not entirely sure a violation of campaign finance laws warrants it either.

I think this whole thing would be a wasted effort.

2 Likes

I have no doubt they will.

If dems retake the house they will use their newfound power/position to punish Trump supporters and undermine/sabotage our economy for 2020 election.

We as in free minded working people cannot take this chance.

2 Likes

Dirtbag comment aside it’d be more than simply a wasted scheme. It would be a 5th columnist takedown attempt of the entire nation. Can’t say this strongly enough. We’re talking about playing with the fire of hell itself. And for what?! Jes bekez we can? Dangerous maximums!

I agree. They should be concentrating their money and manpower to defeat Trump. This whole impeachment effort is doomed to fail.

Ye, but the left is not rational… and they can’t control their hate.

1 Like

agree…

This is the kind of rhetoric we need on the front lines. I really truly hope that Trump picks this up. Not just undermine the economy but force hyperinflation so that everything collapses on January 1, 2019. Please make sure that the President and his supporters shout this from every microphone that they can get in front of. The “enemy of the people cannot be allowed back in power” Emphasize people, so that nobody understands that they really mean the state.

Ironically, even if a DEM controlled house were able to impeach Trump that would make him the only impeached President in history to win re-election. And it will almost certainly make their house take over short-lived.

Indeed.

Trump will being in a new wave of republicans to congress in his reelection win in 2020.

And they know it…thus the reason why they will do everything in their power to backstage our economy.

And thus we can’t take that chance…not to mention they will bury/destroy all evidence of corrupt state in those two years.

Yeah those fires that were supposed to be burning throughout Washington and the ambers of which you were going to put out with your own piss, are just going to be the deep deep state burning evidence. And when that deep state is exposed, the deeper state will take over until we reach the mole people.

3 Likes

He got the chaos he claimed to want.

Apparently he’s unhappy that the chaos is hurting Republicans. Which he’s totally not one by the way.

Using political power to punish the opposition?

Now where oh WHERE have I heard this espoused before?

1 Like

I get tired of the old geezer talking trash trying to be tough, hell he can’t control the DOJ which he is solely in charge of. This guy is only President by title and the left knows it. These republicans know they don’t have to do a damn thing to stay in office. It’s either vote for them or turn the whole country over to the left and deep state. Twenty two years defending this country and end up voting for the lesser of two evils, I’m sure the Founding Fathers had this government in mind, we deserve the train wreck our country has become.

Trumpfic is a helluva drug.

I mean this is a joke right?

Anyways I hope the dems kick trump supporters teeth in…( you said that on the old board in reverse) just before you go crying about it being mean.

Let him blow his money on it, that way he’ll have a 110,000,000 less to use to support leftwing candidates in 18 & 20.

I don’t particularly want him impeached. Exposed, shamed, powerless? Yes. That can and will all happen without impeachment, which only makes him a martyr to his ever-concentrated base of q-anon zombies.

There’s a lot of cons here running real scared. Mueller has them really scared.

That couldn’t be further from the truth.

1 Like