Impeachement. Why are the dems balking?

Pence would be a worse President than Trump in many ways.

And I love the way that democratic supporters have bought the impeachment lie, hook, line and sinker. :roll_eyes:

And the dems really fear impeachment. They are scamming you. Be disappointed, be very disappointed.

LOL. No she didn’t.

What lie? Many Democrats want to impeach Trump. Dozens are on the record in the House stating as much with several counterparts in the Senate. The reality is that no matter what happens, Donald Trump is not going to be removed from office by a divided Congress. Trump could throw Elaine Chao through a window tomorrow and McConnell would still support him because he is desperate to maintain power.

Would I like to see the House take up impeachment anyways? Yes. It’s the right thing to do and refusing to do so sends a bad message to future administrations. But the idea that this is solely Democrats refusing to do their job is absurd.

Then why do the dems keep babbling about the impeachment that they have no intention of pursuing? It’s a scam.

I don’t know if Dems share my evaluation of Pence v Trump.

Why if they have all bought the impeachment line as you claim are the only people on this board who clamor for impeachment Trump supporters?

BTW, this weekends FOX news poll showed 50% of their respondents believe Trump colluded with Russia in 2016. And that’s the FOX sample.

pelosi is a turd.

They’ll end up regretting the constant open and wreckless talk of impeachment.

In a related story, I suggest opening impeachment hearings against biden. Why wait?

Well, when a Republican comes out for impeachment like Justin Amash he gets drummed out of his dissent crushing party. There are a variety of opinions among Democrats… and people from some districts are playing to their base. Are you going to argue that no Republican would play to their base?

Is there something about the Democratic accepting a diversity of opinion that bothers you?

Actually, in the Border Wall shutdown, Pelosi won a complete victory.

1 Like

But that same 50 percent have no idea why they believe that. In an impeachment proceeding polls don’t matter. Evidence must be presented. And the dems have none. It’s a scam.

I am one of their voters. I am not being scammed

Okay fine. Then you are being lied to. They are telling you that impeachment is on the table. When it is not. How you accept that lie is your business.

Do you think that fight is over? The president does not.

Last I checked Pelosi was in charge of the House and she disagree with you.

It was over before Trump was ever elected. Pelosi just solidified Trump’s loss.

Okay. We both have our opinions on the border. But that’s not the topic. I’m going back to the impeachment scam.

Pelosi won her round on the Border Wall. The government reopened. The wall was not funded.

The issue now works its way to the Supreme Court, which has to decide whether to uphold the Constitutional granting of the power over the purse to the House of Representatives or to rewrite the Constitution in favor of Donald Trump.

1 Like

You may want to continue to make impeachment the focus but neither the Democratic leadership nor President Trump are with you there. President Trump wants to bring the focus back to healthcare.