Impeach trump now

How do you feel about Senator’s violating their oath of secrecy?

I don’t have access to the entire Mueller report, so sorry I won’t be able to provide you the list.

From what is in the public domain Sarah Sanders should resign; she can’t possibly remain in her current position.as her credibility is in tatters.

…yeah…right after Adam Schiff…amirite?

Schiff isn’t mentioned in the report at all… Senator Burr is mentioned… briefing the White House on the targets of the investigation in FEBRUARY 2017…

Hey…luv the new befitting avatar.

Isn’t that an off topic response… Back to my point… A sitting US Senator is accused of violating his oath of secrecy by the special counsel… What should happen next?

I wonder whether ohknow35 has ever heard of Marie Curie. What an appalling comment to suggest that a woman does not have the ability to “do a man’s work”. For ohknow35’s benefit many women have been PMs and Presidents around the world Golda Meir was PM of Israel.

Oh look, the recruiter is back. lol

1 Like

Its the old-school mentality.

Was never gone… just taking a break… :rofl:

If she won’t resign then D Trump has two choices. He can sack her for lying or he can keep her in her current position If he chooses to allow her to stay, then he is saying that he is happy for his White House Press Secretary to lie to the press and to his fellow Americans.

How about get off of his seat and initiate an investigation into how this whole Russian collusion hoax began?

Oaths mean nothing? Leaking the details of criminal investigation is okay?

It is an appallingly misogynistic attitude that is well and truly past its use by date.

Did Mueller recommend further investigation or to initiate prosecution for Burr?

Do we know who those 12 redacted ongoing matters are?

Why does the wife have to be dying of cancer to label an adulterer a piece of ■■■■■

Great…then let justice run it’s course and be applied to all…equally. Do you see how simple this is?

I tend to agree with this. While Trump is clearly unfit and incompetent for the job he currently occupies (not that this is anything new) starting impeachment proceedings will give him another cause to attack and to rally his supporters around.

Let the independents who voted for Trump last time come to fully understand the errors of their ways over the next year and a half or so. I imagine there may even be more primary challengers to Trump.

Should he continue to serve as the chairman of the Senate Intelligence committee?