Impeach trump now

Donald Trump claimed his father was born in Germany. See video of the claim below:

I know. He misspoke. I don’t know why you are making a big deal out of it.

He’s wrong.

Born
Frederick Christ Trump
October 11, 1905
New York City, New York, U.S.

Politifact did a “pants on fire” over some little pointless slip over where Trumps father was born? That’s really where the bias comes in. Its what you choose to make a verification of, not whether you represent it correctly.

My God what sort of idiot do you think Donald Trump is? Here is a different occasion where he made the same claim:

What possible reason is there that he doesn’t want to admit that his father was born in the USA? Why would be lie over something that is so easily debunked?

That’s terrible. Kinda like 57 states, right?

He has made the claim on more than one occasion. Trump said of HIS FATHER: he is German, he was German, he was born in a beautiful part of Germany.

It’s another sign of is diminishing mental capacity.

Do you like CNN’s legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin’s take on Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller report?

He said: “What’s significant about the 10 incidences is that there are 10 of them and they all point in the same direction. And in each individual incident is perhaps an innocent explanation.”

Greg Gutfeld’s take on Jeffrey Toobin’s take:

“Each one on its own means nothing. But if you add them all up, they mean something. No, you are a moron. If each one is a ZERO, 10 of them equals ZERO.”

:rofl:

I fully acknowledge that someone can make a slip of the tongue. For example, saying Austria instead of Australia. In the second link Donald Trump says both his parents were born in an EU sector. His mum in Scotland and his dad in Germany. That is not a slip of the tongue.

I readily admit that Donald Trump didn’t know that Scotland had voted to stay in EU when made the claim that Scotland had voted to leave the EU.

Why did Barr not release the report and then a few hours later make himself available to journalists to answer questions about the actual content of the report?

Because the media and the public were waiting for any information about the report. It would (and did) take a couple of weeks to have DOJ professionals go through the report and make redactions…and no, Barr had others decide which parts should be redacted for security and legal reasons.

Barr didn’t write the report.

Aggravate the media?

AS much as it pains me to say this, I don’t think impeachment is the answer. All it would do is further embolden is flock especially if impeachment charges is not successful. I prefer the decision be left up to the people. My hope is a decent fair minded republican would run against him and a fair minded democrat in the general.

This country needs balance and should stay balanced, we cannot fall into the trap in going too far right or too far left. Both would yield horrible results.

I am referring to the press conference he gave on the day the Mueller report (redacted version) was released. Why would Barr hold the press conference that day prior to the release of the report?

I am not sure why you mentioned about the redactions as I made no comment about what the redactions were nor who made them.

The three most logical explanations are:

(i) he is a pathological liar;
(ii) he has lost his faculties;
(ii) he is ashamed his father was born in the USA.

They are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Did I say he wrote the report?

I haven’t read the report. Is is hard to understand?

Try again.