Impeach trump now

That’s a lie!:rofl:

Really? So then he must have been indicted right?

Have you figured out why Mueller couldn’t do anything to Trump? It’s because they used an unverified salacious dossier from the Russians to start thier investigation. :rofl:

And so Obama is going to be indicted and sent to prison when?

It’s all in the timing, I think they are waiting for the Democrats to turn on each other first.

The dossier didn’t start the investigation.

No matter how many times it gets repeated it will forever remain untrue.

Give it your best guess. And would you like to make a bet on it?

McCabe debunked that during his testamony.:joy:

You are correct. This is absolutely a replay of the Fitzgerald investigation. They both end with “we can’t prove a crime by the President, but we just don’t like these people and will gratuitously say so”.

Once again wrong.

Propaganda works.

What else can the dems in congress do but pretend there is something in the report…They have no legislative solutions for anything.

Collusion delusion is there best bet for no one noticing how few ideas they have.

Hopefully we will know more details on what really happened to start this nonsense shortly.
The people involved will welcome an investigation since they did nothing wrong.

We do know.

It’s all in the Mueller report.

Available to read for everyone

Don’t need too, Obama’s days are numbered thanks to the exposure of the unverified Russian dossier Hillary paid for to throw the election.

And then didn’t use it during the campaign.

Brilliant plan!!!

Most likely Mueller regurgitated what Strzok and McCabe told him. I mean a real investigation.

McCabe testified it was the bulk of the Fisa request they used to spy on Trump.

Ok then. I’ll await Obama’s jailing. :rofl:

Yeah… I am sure there aren’t records or a cable from Australia or the Australian government or nothing.

It was Strzoks insurance policy according to his texts to his girlfriend Page.:joy: