Impeach trump now

Pelosi should hire someone to lead an impeachment investigation… I know a lawyer that will be free soon… He has a lot of experience with this case… Former FBI director in fact… :joy:

I’m sure Mueller would have finished the job he was hired to do if he could have found lies and perjury like this…

III. Explanation of Articles of Impeachment…32
A. Article I–Perjury in the Grand Jury… 32
1. The Committee concluded that, on August 17, 1998,
the President provided perjurious, false, and
misleading testimony to a Federal grand jury
concerning the nature and details of his relationship
with a subordinate government employee… 33
2. The Committee concluded that the President provided
perjurious, false, and misleading testimony to a
Federal grand jury concerning prior perjurious,
false, and misleading testimony he gave in a federal
civil rights action brought against him… 38
3. The Committee concluded that the President provided
Federal grand jury concerning prior perjurious,
false, and misleading statements he allowed his
attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil
rights action… 40
4. The Committee concluded that the President provided
Federal grand jury concerning his corrupt efforts to
influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede
the discovery of evidence in that civil rights
action… 42
a. The President gave perjurious, false, and
misleading testimony before the grand jury when
he denied engaging in a plan to hide evidence
that had been subpoenaed in the federal civil
rights action against him… 42
b. The President made perjurious, false, and
misleading statements before the grand jury
regarding his knowledge that the contents of an
affidavit executed by a subordinate federal
employee who was a witness in the federal civil
rights action brought against him were untrue… 46
c. The President made perjurious, false, and
misleading statements before the grand jury when
he recited a false account of the facts regarding
his interactions with Monica Lewinsky to Betty
Currie, a potential witness in the federal civil
rights action brought against him… 48
d. The President made perjurious, false, and
misleading statements before the grand jury
concerning statements he made to aides regarding
his relationship with Monica Lewinsky… 49

But he didn’t, so like a little boy he didn’t want to play anymore and went home…

The house should hire him to finish the investigation under the house judiciary committee…

Behold, he will remember exactly each step necessary to win the presidential election again in 2020.

1 Like

Sure… he needs more time, lol!

1 Like

Perhaps he can have the president sit down for an interview under oath…

Absolutely laughable. Trump lied on more than one occasion claiming that his father was born in Germany.

One can only come to the conclusion that he felt ashamed and/or embarrassed that his father was born in the USA.

I agree Obama will be locked up? Where did you get that idea? lol

Not sufficient evidence to prove collusion/conspiracy with Trump or campaign officials. That takes care of Vol I. Barr read that accurately.
Obstruction: Mueller didn’t make a decision one way or the other. He left it to Barr who correctly stated no obstruction because there was no corrupt intent.

See…it doesn’t even take four pages to summarize the whole thing.

Now Pelosi is going to find that final evidence that Mueller didn’t find? Give me a break.

1 Like

We need to be done with Mueller.

From what I have gathered by the people involved, by Jan 2018 Mueller knew that there wasn’t any Russian collusion by any American citizen. If you’ll recall, Rosenstein made a public announcement in Feb 2018, following Mueller’s indictment of a dozen or so Russian troll farmers, “there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in” Russian collusion. I think that was the Trump admin trying to shame Mueller into doing the right thing. But Mueller was immune since he had no honor or conscience.

I think the DOJ knew back then that the investigation into collusion was over and done with, and there was a lot of angst that Mueller was refusing to end it. So he dragged this all out for another year and a half. Why? Was he trying to hurt Trump politically? Was Mueller hoping that by leaving the investigation open, he might affect the outcome of the 2018 elections?

We do not need a jerk like that anywhere near any future investigations.

No wonder Trump has been furious with Mueller. He knew for a year and a half that Mueller had exhausted the collusion angle, and refused to close it.

2 Likes

I agree. Strzok was with Mueller from the beginning of the investigation. Wasn’t he the one that said “there’s nothing there,” or “there’s no there, there?”

You can probably find most all of the supposed instances of “interference” by Trump happened after he learned the investigation found no collusion. Trump was trying to press Mueller to do the right thing and end the investigation, and stop dragging it out.

It’s like a repeat from the Valarie Plame investigation. Fitzgerald knew very early on, that Armitage was the leaker, and yet he kept destroying peoples lives, just cuz he didn’t feel satisfied with hurting enough people yet.

6 Likes

Damn! I wish I had posted that.

You asked when not if.

Lol. I only asked when because you insist it will happen.

They have been for well over a year now. It’s become their daily spin. #factsmatter

As Mr. Rourke said each week …

Is this some kind of boomer show? lol
Father time, rabbit ears antenna stuff

Why would you think other wise?

Because no criminal activity has been found?