Impeach trump now

You guys are going to be so disappointed…

1 Like

It’s not a secret anymore, everyone and their mother knows what fat donald is all about now. I think the nail in the coffin will be fat donald’s taxes/financials.

Here

1_6Y58lRubJYaG9tpoDnwrvw

Anything else?

“Like a photo” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of them doing what? Sitting in a room talking? Looking at a tiger map in a private dacha? Holding hands?

So all this whining about trumps evil ways yet no action to set the moral compass?
Go figure
To the part of relying on 2020, democrats have ro put somebody up who can win. I dont see any winners in ths democrat party.

Fat donald had the benefit of being the unknown candidate in 2016. That ■■■■ flew out the window a long time ago.:rofl:

Um…they won the White House and kept Congress.

Okay thanks.

2 Likes

Sadly I can’t really disagree. Donald is an absolute travesty of a man and a POTUS, yet the DNC seems determined to help him win another 4 years.

2 Likes

People knew him in 2016. Turn on the tv and his name probably would have been mentioned.

Watch the deal with China.

Trump is Makin’ It RAIN, y’all!!!

Remember the jiggly puff screaming at the college speech? We ain’t seen nothing yet. He gets reelected I fully expect several cases of spontaneous combustion.

At least we won’t be bored.

1 Like

They got nothing done the rest of Clinton’s presidency.

The 2000 election was more about Clinton’s personal failing and Gore’s campaign.

Thanks. I am glad we could find a place to agree on.

If the economy is still good I can’t see Trump losing.

There is no “corrupt intent”, as required by law, to stop a bogus politically inspired “investigation”.
(in my words, not Barrs)

How can you obstruct justice when there is no justice involved?

Except the argument can be made it is still Obama’s economy.

Then so is the debt. :wink:

1 Like

I’m for voting him out too, but I disagree with those who say we shouldn’t be just talking against him. Yes, we should and loudly. We don’t want to make another mistake in 2020 like we made in 2016.

What has changed since the report came out that they should wait till 2020? Before the report calls for impeachment and Russian collusion was all the talk?

1 Like