Impeach trump now

Near as I can tell, you’re trying to use Rolling Stone as a source? So:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Either way, the votes aren’t there in the Senate. Politically, it would be detrimental to the eventual Democratic candidate.

You can’t do it unless a significant number of republican senators are on board and there is indisputable evidence of a crime.

They have to votes in the House to impeach, but not in the Senate to convict, so it would be a dumb thing to do.

And a complete waste of time and whatever political capital they have.

Honestly, at this point I think it needs to be left up to voters in 2020. Trump needs to lose and lose badly in 2020. That’s the only way I see for Trumpism to be eliminated.

Impeachment may very well make a martyr of him. That would not be good for the country. As it stands, he is showing voters exactly what he is

There would have to be evidence that not even mitch could weasel his way out of.
Obstruction is meaningless to someone like mitch…

A WINNAH!!!

Mitch is a slimy ■■■■■■ and there’s nothing short of threating his re-election that would make him vote to convict. It’s the other senators that might have a little respect left that maybe swayed.

Just need 2 3rds…so its plausible…but i think it would have to be direct evidence he got help from putin…like a photo

IOW there will be no impeachment. :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
A photo of what?

We already know that. Sheeese. :roll_eyes:

Thanks

Welcome.

1 Like

Agreed. If he gets impeached we’ll have to listen to him whine until his final breath - “Witch hunt! Victim! Unfair!”

Of course, if the voters throw Giggles out on his ass in 2020 he’ll still whine.

Smoking gun…didnt think i needed to type that out

The only way impeachment succeeds is if gets caught with a dead girl or dead boy(the live boy doesn’t work anymore).

Otherwise, all the energy just isn’t worth it for NO payoff in the end. Look what happed to the R’s with Clinton.

They won the White House and the House, and later took back the Senate.

Oh and when Nixon was impeached, the Democrats won everything.

The “Impeachment is bad for the party!” is desperate Republican spin because they know Trump is indefensible.

1 Like

Fat donald could literally shoot someone on 5th ave today and 90% of Republicans will still vote for him in 2020.