Impeach trump now

Please do.

Yum, Yum mouse pie very tasty.

1 Like

Photo credit cartoon network.

Be advised this does not end well for you.

1 Like

Better than it ended for the mouse.

I’d take the cat over the dog. Ever seen a dog get into with a cat.

Some are saying it would be a disservice to America by not impeaching him. Even if it comes down-to his last day in office. Its the principle and standard. If you don’t impeach trump who do you impeach?

Others like Pelosi says it would be to expensive and distracting and he’s just not worth it.

Im on board with Pelosi on this one. Let the voters decide in 2020

I agree with that. I would rather see him fired in 2020 than impeached.

Thats funny. You’re Fired!

So where is the evidence of this speed?

2 Likes

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/momentum-for-impeachment-picking-up-825182/[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:4, topic:176808, full:true”]

So where is the evidence of this speed?
[/quote]

Sunday TV shows

That’s not good enough.

Attempts to obstruct justice used to be an impeachable offense when Republicans pretended to have principles

*too

And it really is. It’s a stupid OP. You don’t seem to have a problem with your buddies attacking Conservatives with “what a stupid post,” so why should you care about this? You can dish it out but you can’t take it.

1 Like

The Mueller report confirms that Trump isn’t a stable individual, not someone who should be holding the keys to nukes.

When did he get assessed?

1 Like

I can take it just fine and get a laugh. Im just considering the source lol

Do what?

Near as I can tell, you’re trying to use Rolling Stone as a source? So:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Either way, the votes aren’t there in the Senate. Politically, it would be detrimental to the eventual Democratic candidate.

You can’t do it unless a significant number of republican senators are on board and there is indisputable evidence of a crime.