IMPEACH 46! Official record of Joe's failures and Lies

There’s a lot wrong with this post, from where I’m coming from - but I want to start out by pointing out that the fact that anyone can do the job is the whole point.

Anyone can do the job - all they have to do is get elected, then get re-elected.

That’s the hard part - the complicated part. The part that takes unique intelligence and training.

Are you just trying to be ridiculous? The country was ■■■■■■■ shut down for COVID except businesses that were deemed “essential”. No ■■■■ 2020 was worse that 2019. Now compare 2019 and just try, TRY to put your TDS away?

1 Like

Interesting. That chart ends right after the big dip last spring, which has since reversed itself. Couldn’t find a current chart?
That was a great buying opportunity, though.

…and concerning this, are you really this uneducated regarding this subject? Each incremental improvement is harder and harder and harder. Bush handed Obama a pile of ■■■■ . Obama made chicken salad out of it. What he gave Trump was very good. Trump took good, to great. Even though the improvement was smaller, the increment that was improved was more difficult.

2 Likes

Not as much as Lifeguard.

2 Likes

I would submit letting kids play with your hairy legs while getting into scuffles with notorious gangsters like the infamous “corn pop” isn’t exactly lifeguarding.

1 Like

Oh great more Malarkey And Grievances Abound

1 Like

Yes I get the fact there’s specific “legal language” required when writing legislation. Does not every Representative have the access to such type professionals? The reason I made my post was because there’s a feeling by many (in my view) that these elected representatives are somehow special. Regarding getting elected, it’s more about luck (right connections, right place, right time, telling people what they want to hear, etc.) than any real talent. Regarding the term “unique intelligence”, I’m assuming we have very different views. Unique intelligence for me would be someone like Albert Einstein, Ernest Rutherford, Niels Bohr, Louis De Broglie, Erwin Schrodinger, etc.

1 Like

gas prices are about what they were when trump took office

We have his record of kissing ass and enabling terrorists and that’s just his term as VP under Obama. He will go full tilt left and our enemies are waiting at the door he will gladly open.

1 Like

I gave one statement. “America first will end.” If he takes action to prevent America first, then he will be acting for another nation…Can’t have it both ways.

2 Likes

You didn’t answer my question.

Yes, just look how wonderful a job our “politicians” have done!! My goodness, Congress has maintained a staggering 11% approval rating for decades!!! Kudos!!!

Would your boss keep you if you job performance was at 11%, especially for years? I’m guessing not.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

2 Likes

Shh… you’re harshing the narrative.

Term limits!!! :+1:

1 Like

So simple even a bartender can do it!

2 Likes

I’m channeling Maxine Waters…

1 Like

Remember, only day minus one…

1 Like

Well the good news is they will skyrocket under Biden!!

4 Likes