Immigration rebellion

Why not? What’s wrong with it?

You seriously should learn how to use the quote function.

At least Trumpanzees have seemed to have stopped repeating the lie that there’s some sort of law forcing ICE to separate families.

Trumpanzees don’t care. Illegal immigrants and asylum seekers aren’t people to Trumpanzees.

Ok. No source. You said “extremely rare.” It was not.

There is no way for you to be “sure” about any of that.

Detention is just like daycare…only longer.

1h
the Guardian – 18 Jun 18 1

Nazis separated me from my parents as a child. The trauma lasts a lifetime |…
I know from experience that the Trump-sanctioned brutality at the US border with Mexico will scar its child victims for life

Nazis forcefully entered the homes of citizens.

Illegals are not being forced to come to our borders.

They are free to turn right back around if they don’t want to be detained and separated from their children. They have all the freedom in the world to make that choice.

I know how to do what you want me to do, see?

I choose to use the address function. Easier on a phone.

Then do it. Follow the basic procedures for participating in a conversation that is easy to follow and I will engage you in return but I’m not expanding posts all over the place just to figure out what post (or part of it) you are responding to. It’s not worth my time

Post the way you want me to? :rofl:

Why on earth should I accede to your demands for political correctness?

1 Like

You’re time is more valuable than mine?

You don’t, you can post in whatever manner you want. I just won’t respond to it.

…any longer

Ok, my loss

:rofl:

You’re a funny guy. Smart too. Can’t forgive me, huh?

How about if I quote just yours to me? Compromise?

Ankle monitors.

Maybe. ICE is apparently turning towards these. With expected results.

“No, this is unjust. I don’t want you to put it on,” said the 32-year-old woman, who asked to be identified only by her first name, Nely, due to her pending immigration case.

But immigrant advocates argue that many detainees are coerced into wearing them.
Last week, the CARA Pro Bono Legal Project in Dilley and other immigrant lawyers’ groups sent a letter to ICE Director Sarah Saldaña demanding the agency stop using the monitors.

Instead of ankle monitors, advocates said immigrant families should be provided with legal and social services — that the government should shift from punishing to aiding asylum seekers, the way it assists refugees.