Imagine You're a Slave and You Have To Pick Cotton All Day

You betcha there not going to get rid of them, puplicly they will say they need to go but in private they just want the story to go away and will take racism or anything over a republican taking the position.

None of the three people in last months Virginia controversy resigned.

She actually handed the rougher raw cotton to all the children that took the tour. And as others stated she handed it to all the children taking the tour.

I don’t like this couple but I don’t believe in piling on, this is nonsense. I would say that she probably should tailor her speeches to kids in light of their ethnicity to make sure she can’t be taken as being insensitive. Folks just have thin skin these days and thats just a huge opening to offer.

i agree

there is no pattern of racism.

but his own party’s policy of radical over-reaction and over sensitivity is what snared him

note btw that there are no widespread media calls for him to resign

idnt ‘at sump’in??

and there’s no continued cries in the media either

shows their staggering hypocrisy and total fakeness

I guess this sort of corruption is the new normal for the Democratic Politicians?

Racism, and Sexism, and they’re getting away with it.

The obsession that liberals have with race is simply bizarre. Normal people do not think of their friends, co-workers neighbors or anyone else in racial terms. We have better things to think about. Like life. Paying the bills, traffic, retirement, the daughters boyfriend and such. It saddens me that so many liberals can’t stop their unhealthy obsession. Making themselves miserable for no real reason.

Wow.