I'm thinking someone deep within libs apparatus doesn't want Biden to run second term

No he won’t.

Stubborn and stupid he is.

That conspiracy theory vindictive has lost its fastball after COVID and Twitter files.

Get some new material.

:honeybee:

1 Like

This isn’t about Trump vs. Biden, this is about the DNC not wanting Biden to run for reelection. They held onto the information so that it would not affect the mid-terms, but now they have about one year to replace Biden before the campaign for 2024 gets rolling.

More than likely this has been a common occurrence with the change of all Administrations. But since they made such a big deal over the Trump situation, they have to at least give the appearance of impartiality regarding Biden’s stash of documents.

1 Like

Bingo…

2 Likes

Well, one thing for sure, Biden won’t have any recollection on whether he removed the Documents from his VP office or not. :wink:

1 Like

LOL talk about conspiracies. From same guy that said Guam can tip over. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think the whole Biden running in 2024 is a non issue. And if he does then he needs to be challenged.

I have to wonder if the recent surgery his wife had will make them realize they dont want to spend another 4 years hostage in the White House.

Of course he has recognition of this, he even told us so.

If you take his statement:

“I take classified material seriously”

And translate is from his native bidengaffenese to english, it now reads:

“Seriously, I take classified material”

If you include one of his signature dumbfounded pauses at the end of the original bidengaffenese statement, it’s proper English translation is now:

“Seriously, I take classified material and hide it next to my vette”

2 Likes

That’s the same guy?

How is he still in office?

Same way they elected Biden 2 years ago…and Fetterwoman 2 months ago. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, but this is just another nudge in that direction.

I don’t know, “big guy” sure aint gonna make bank as a Wal-Mart greeter…my bet is he goes for another 4 and a bigger cut.

The thing that doesn’t make sense to me is if the National Archives has ultimate authority of what documents are allowed to be taken, then why the ■■■■ do they not have a process in place to prevent these types of things happening in the first place?

No he’s known about them for years imo.

2 Likes

Great point. It seems to be one big free for all.

You give him a lot of credit. I don’t think he can remember his name half the time. :wink:

2 Likes

Does the national archives keep a running list of documents it’s responsible for as they are produced?

Or is it simply an expectation that the administration will turn ove all pertinent documents at the end of it’s term?

You think?

Problem is anyone they might hope to replace him are all crooked.

Then again maybe it’s some other faction of crooks who think it should be their turn.

I think you’re just worried he’ll beat Trump like a drum again.

1 Like

could be. But IMO libs are worried that they will loose WH and the senate…the senate is not in there favor. So I’m guessing under Biden they’re worried that they will loose total control of government.

Thus the reason IMO they want Biden gone.