I'm thinking of ending things

Ok…where is this movie watchable. Not on. Amazon prime.

Netflix

I just read it was on Netflix. I cancelled Netflix , Last month so Ill have to wait.

I thought it was meth Damon because he looks like what Matt Damon would like after doing copious amount of meth.

Nah, he’s actually more plump so if anything the real Matt Damon is the Meth one.

Matt Damon

I watched it. I can say I won’t be recommending it. :wink:

1 Like

I’m watching it. Won’t finish tonight. Not sure I will start up again.

Reminds me of a young John C Reilly.

Anything is better than that sicko “Cuties” thing. Good God. :face_vomiting:

Did you actually watch Cuties or are you basing your opinion entirely on the people telling you it’s awful sexploitation?

I saw a news clip of 11 year old girls engaging in stripper moves. Spread eagled and twerking. It was pretty sick. And I’m definitely no prude. I’ve been to some interesting beaches. But I have no idea how any parent could do this to a pre teen girl. The video had to be blurred. Really sick stuff.

What did you think?

One news clip does not the movie make.

Watching paint dry would be a more productive use of your time :wink:

It honestly had to be one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

Hmmm. It’s definitely not that.

How much bending over, twerking, sex simulation and leg spreading by pre teens do you need in order for you to disapprove? Dude. I’m starting to wonder about you. :face_vomiting:

I did watch it. It went way too far, considering the age of the actresses.

Ok…I’ll take the opinion of someone who watched it over someone who just watched clips.

Okay, I will rephrase:

Watching paint dry would have been a more productive use of my time. It was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Thank you. This should not be political. Sexualizing babies is just a really, really bad idea.