“Illegal Immigration is wrong, plain and simple."

What do you do when it’s 8 hours later and the OP has disappeared?

That’s not an example of how ICE will go about finding all those visa overstays. Nice try, though.

Then, the dems should give him his money and declare victory…

Trump is Cool…

Sorry, this booming economy is keeping me busy these days…

Yes they did! :rofl:

Its that Democrat thing of “I was for it before I was against it” or visa versa whichever way the wind blows! :roll_eyes:

WAPO is fake news… Even filtered through twitter. We could have a higher gdp by eliminating the minimum wage, is that good?

Perhaps because people don’t just care about the GDP.

No one even notices the govt shut down…

Yes, low wage workers can improve the GDP. And make the rich richer. Look at California…

You kill every point I make.

Did you miss the new governor of Cal’s speech on welcoming everyone? A sanctuary state.

I’m glad you think open borders are wrong, but your party doesn’t …

After 8+ years of doing nothing I should hope so. :yum:

1 Like

The irony of all this is that Trump could have had all $25 billion for his wall at one point.

He turned it down.

Now he’s kicking and screaming for 20% of that.

Somehow I don’t think that’s the way negotiation is suppose to work. But, hey - that’s just me.

because you are stuck in a 2D way of thinking. Expand your mind! Drink Brawndo and you can finnally see the 17 dimensional thinking that allows Trump to thrive as the world best deal maker ever

2 Likes

Building a wall around Purdue Pharma would eliminate a lot of drug related deaths in the US.

1 Like

no we need to build a wall around every cities to protect the children. i found some good templates
DMWvmH1XUAYs1cJ

Rich dem politicians and celebrities live behind walls and have armed guards.

Rank and file dems seem to want to be peasants for them…

1 Like

great great great picture!

there is a sort of green fence which wont do much because the doors are wide open

kinda like how most Illegals and drugs come in through legal ports of entry and in the case of people overstay visas.

Brilliant picture i love it. so glad we are on the same page!