Illegal immigration and Kids

This is a lie, the caged kid is from a staged protest. Read your own citation.

Thanks, Perry Mason.

Worthless? Only if you’re in denial I guess. But you keep on being you.

OK. This one is legit.

I think Steve Schmidt has put it very well.

All of you nationalists have seriously lost your way.

1 Like

Nice! They get one hour of structured exercise outside and then 1 hour free time in the yard.

Who knew they had it so good?

They may as well be at the country club with the guys in the picture below.

1 Like

And that isn’t a dog cage or where these kids are being kept either. It is the processing center in Brownsville where everyone is brought upon arrest.

They are the processed and sent on from there.

You make it sound like a Sandals vacation.

The ACLU already announced they will be filing suit immediately to block the EO.

I’m speaking truth as opposed to the BS you keep presenting as fact.

1 Like

Interesting tweet from Jake Tapper, just about the only honest journalist out there.

In May the ⁦@ACLU⁩ published this report about the abuse of migrant kids, based on more than 30,000 pages of documents dated between 2009 and 2014.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1009514731626000386

Does anyone remember who was President from 2009 to 2014?

1 Like

Here’s another fact. Only 19% of Americans support the catch and release promoted by Ds.

44% prefer one by Republicans.

Once again Ds are way out of the mainstream.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/rbrysksiud/econTabReport.pdf#page89

1 Like

You don’t know what members of your own party are saying? Only took them about 5 minutes to move the goal posts after the EO. Now ones like Kamala Harris want them released.

Ds are the party of open borders. And most Americans do not agree with them.

1 Like

Yep which is part of why this EO is in conflict with existing law and court rulings.

Even when detained as a family unit the courts have held they can only be kept in custody for 20 days.

The ACLU is going to win this one unless we find a judge willing to overturn the previous rulings and then we’ll have conflicting rulings forcing it up the ladder.

Marco Rubio is 100% correct.

The ink isn’t even dry on the new executive order ending separation policy & some Democrats already arguing that keeping families together isn’t enough. Now they want them & their parents released after unlawful entry knowing full well that high % will never appear for hearing

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1009527988201906176

That’s why Congress needs to get something passed. Last I heard Paul Ryan said a vote is scheduled for Friday.

Of course Ds are going to oppose it. They want nothing less than open borders and catch and release.

McConnell must call their bluff and dare them to filibuster it.

Even passing and signing a new bill into law won’t solve the issue with previous court rulings.

Face it, the left wants to flood the country with as many illegals as possible and they will say or do anything to accomplish that end.

Yep, no disagreement at all on that one. And their position is hugely unpopular.