Illegal immigration and Kids

The director of the FBI making a recommendation vs. the AG meeting the husband of the subject of an ongoing investigation deciding whether or not the case was to be prosecuted.

And repeating this lie doesn’t make it true. The kids are not being kept in cages and we all know it.

At a designated point AND time. :wink: Or, they are now criminals.

He wasn’t put through anything similar.

Repeating the lie makes it true for them. It is like a form of self-hypnosis, “stick your fingers in your ears and repeat after me.”

Repeating the lie and squashing (by attacking the credibility/character of) all opposition to that lie.

1 Like

I’m pretty comfortable and secure in my credibility and character. Group think and hive mentality is not something I find particularly comforting.

Correct, he says what these children are being put through is even worse than what he endured in the internment camps

Histrionic garbage.

The media was never unbiased. It has always been used as a weapon by which ever side they allowed.

There used to be more on each side. They used to offset each other.

1 Like

That’s no excuse. And relying on that shows just how blatantly weak the R’s arguments are.

Gotta a link?

They’re making them go to school?

I don’t need one. Just read your previous post. :roll_eyes:

And so is the Liar-in-chief that initiated this policy and signed an executive order to do something after crying for days he couldn’t do anything.

And legally he can’t. They’ll end up in court over the EO ASAP.

1 Like

Whether they are together or not? That should be a gigantic concern that the families stay together. But not for everyone, apparently.

Tell it to the court that ruled they can’t be held together over 72hrs and that kids can’t be held longer than 20 day once turned over the HHS.

So you made a worthless statement. Thanks.