Illegal immigration and Kids

Had to troll all the way to 2015 so you could include OBAMA in there… Why didn’t you link to the ruling in the same case from last year?

Court Rules that Family Detention Violates Flores Agreement

U.S. immigration enforcement authorities are not required to use expedited removal. For many years, the process was only implemented at formal entry points. Since deportation decisions are made by immigration enforcement officers, bypassing court processes, expedited removal presents a number of due process concerns, and the many flaws in its implementation have been documented repeatedly by the bipartisan U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom and other groups.

"It is not a crime to seek asylum and the Trump Administration should stop sending families seeking asylum to detention facilities,” added Byrne.

yes. I recall the self immolation that libs performed when it was the Obama administration. not.

Did they trot out down syndrome kids ?.Did they record children crying? Did they threaten to break down doors to detention centers?

Of course not. Why? Because the conditions are not as bad as they now pretend they are under Trump.

Liars and hypocrites. That is what we have on the left. That is why I say

waa waaaa to every contrived victim story that libs create with every child they trot out.

The Obama administration rarely detained kids and removed them from their parents… I would have protested just as loud if it happened on his watch. You just can’t bring yourself to admit that this is a new policy deliberately enacted by your hero… Now that the heat is on you want to deflect… Just admit you are fine with treating kids this way…

Since you don’t like CCN how about Foxnews talking to George Takai?

1 Like

Hell, no one could exploit anything if there weren’t young children in cages away from their parents. Even the republicans in congress are starting to understand that.

I am glad that most of our society considers this unacceptable. It shows how caring we can be even in these controversial situations.

We can now see monstrosity in its most brutal ugly form from this administration. It doesn’t get much worse than stripping babies from their moms to score political points.

Well, they’re taking away the kids of asylum seekers. Just because Republicans are desperately trying to obscure this issue doesn’t change that. John Kelly mentioned that they were gonna start doing this in an interview offhandedly a few months ago.

When it suits libs, those camps were one of the most horrendous events in our history. Now… not so much.

Thanks Sulu.

I mean why take the word of the people that have actually been through these experiences if they are similar?

The post I provided showed the direct and COMPLETELY contradictory standards from 3 short years ago.

Sorry it exposed your malleable position.

They were horrible back then and they are horrible now. So is what the Trump administration is doing.

Nothing would be happening if the persons entering without proper status would not do so.

I agree and Foxnews should be running with this. Those traumatized babies are lucky. Shout it loud, shout it often. Revel in the atrocity you helped create

Those seeking asylum are following the US law for doing so. They should not have their children taken away from them for doing so.

Take this with a grain of salt

1 Like

let’s see some proof. Please be specific. names, method of claiming asylum, government states reason for separation.

facts… not hyperbole.

Here is the law

It would appear everyone is being lawful in a LONG line of asylum cases then.

ummm… let’s see proof the law is being broken big boy.

please be specific.

And now those seeking asylum with children have had their children unjustly taken away from them even though many of them followed the rules a written. We should be better than this as a nation.

1 Like