ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS should be considered a FELONY CRIME

I never said it wasn’t a deterrence, but when it comes to actually committing the crime, people do not do a realistic cost/benefit analysis, they focus on the benefit and think they won’t get caught.

Regardless, this is a long ways from your original post that illegals prefer being in a box with bars than having their freedom, and your assumption they live in ■■■■■■■■■■■■ it is obvious you have never travelled the world. They come to live and work here, not be in prison; your point remains ridiculous

This adds even more depth to the hole of illegal immigration…fake IDs. Are you saying the employer did not do their due diligence?

who knows what due diligence is on a small dairy farm?

a quick glance at the ID and SS Card or more in depth?

Just another question.

the guy was getting paid under a false name for 4 years.

Allan

Well having completed many I-9’s, using a DL and SS card is pretty standard.

You placed the blame on the employer for accepting the fake ID as legal or in your exact words, “said everything was hunky dory”. Not placing the proper blame on the illegal immigrant for their actions is a liberal mode of operandi and that’s exactly what you did.

Point is valid. Outside the US you have a socio-economic system where the wealthy are few and the working poor are many. In the US we have a robust middle class.

I would like to try and keep it that way. Enforcing immigration law is part of the answer.

That is exactly what happened, spidey. took a look at the PHONY id AND PAID THE guy FOR 4 YEARS under the false name.

If I am hiring anyone.

I make sure he is eligible to work in the US.

Allan

He shoulldn’t have been here. Period. And no matter how long its been, bank robbers don’t get to keep the money.
We need interior enforcement and more vetting of immigrants.

the employer lied about vetting him through E-verify. He and employers like that are responsible for illegals being here. IMO, he should be civilly liable for any wrongs committed as a result.
That doesn’t mean the murderer doesn’t serve to full extent of the criminal punishment.

I’ve never supported the hiring of illegals. The rampant rise in illegals now will raise the cost of doing business because each employer will have to have people trained in the use of whatever verification tool is required and will have to spend extra time hiring each employee.

Nothing good comes from the illegals.

They help out the GDP.

cant say nothing say very little.

Allan

Note the “G” in GDP.

You know what is funny having been here a number of years and listening to the whining about voter fraud and lately illegal immigration.

When there has been the solution of national photo id the nut bars who feed on conspiracy theories then whined mark of the beast and government can track you easily.

Quit complaining about crap unless you want the problem solved realistically.

What was it about being an illegal immigrant that made him kill that woman?

Yes. Because eventually they will get the message that they cannot sneak in. Ask the parents of Kate Steinle and Molly Tibbitts if they are worried about how much it costs.

That’s not all that true actually. Republicans have been trying to get bills like e-verify passed, and because it involves reforming portions of our immigration laws, Democrats have mostly opposed it.

For example, how does making the entire state a sanctuary state for illegal immigrants, by Democrats, move the ball forward to prevent employers from hiring illegal immigrants? The answer is, it doesn’t. In fact it’s doing the exact opposite.

I have had friends that have been in car wrecks with illegal immigrants. NO insurance here illegal and nothing is done. Why are the rules different? Why don’t they have to follow rules? Can anyone example to me a good reason why?

Nothing. The mindset is that if illegal aliens were not allowed to reside in the US, they would have been here in the first place, and thus, unable to commit murder, rape or other crimes in the US.

If we had genuine agreement across the US to enforce our immigration laws, we would not be overrun with millions of illegal immigrants.

Sadly, we have an entire political party dedicated to not enforcing our immigration laws, which has been driving down wages, sucking up social welfare money and resources and increasing crime, within some of the very constituency groups the Democrat politicians purport to be serving.

1 Like

He doesn’t look like a killer.

(Yeah… I said it.)
I wonder if he’s covering for someone who is threatening his or his family’s lives.

When you post things that are this insane all you do is crap on the very idea of justice and law enforcement.