Ignorance Should Be Painful

It says right in the so-called article that she does know.

She knows and still wants it changed? That’s more ignorant than not knowing.

4 Likes

I love irony. :sunglasses:

The comedic timing of this one got me good.

1 Like

I’ve got a neighbor who wants to make women sunbathing topless illegal at our parks and pools. Sun’s out? Petitions out!

That’s it, that’s the story.

Sometimes, people want dumb things and there’s like 350 million of us here.

1 Like

A long while back, the morons at PETA were demanding that New York State change the name of Fishkill Creek, because, you know, kill fish.

Kill is the Dutch word for a body of water, usually a creek.

2 Likes

So they kind of have a point because doesn’t that translate to fish creek creek?

Here’s a petition that may be a bit more relevant:

The student atheletes of the University of Texas released a statement and a list of demands that includes the renaming of campus buildings, replacement of statues, donations to BLM and a change of the school fight song

What, are enthusiasts running out of streets named after southern generals to get outraged over and demand changing to the degree that they have to resort to this?

1 Like

ignorance actually is painful. but only to the non-ignorant.

1 Like

haha. gawd

idiot left

remember the lady who wanted the school teacher fired because she taught the word “niggardly”. ?

3 Likes

I think the UT student athletes should fund the items they demand by forfeiting their athletic scholarship. Seems fair to me.

3 Likes

“Additionally, they are asking UT to cut ties with the Austin Police Department and campus police and adopt inclusive practices in recruiting and selecting UT faculty. UT leadership said it would respond to those demands in the coming weeks.”

I am in favor of this. Liberal arts professors with conservative beliefs are few and far between. An outreach should be held to see that they are affirmatively sought to provide balanced world viewpoints.

1 Like

Yeah words are bad especially three letter ones.

If you’re at UT on an athletic scholarship, its more than likely that other schools were making offers as well.

It seems a lot easier to consider the player’s statement and negotiate a better environment for everyone than to nuke an entire athletic program to protect dead confederates.

Would love to see the Trump melt down if they could pull this off…lol.

Pretty bad, I agree.

Allan

It’s like the guy who said.

“repeal Obamacare”

I already have ACA.

Allan

Then she is twice as stupid.

1 Like